Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 15)

got these in the mail today, with a very nice sticker…the only problem is there was no description or name on the card. Anybody might know who sent them?

5 Likes

When you pull the coin flip off, it’s on the other side

3 Likes

Oh ok I will take a look, thanks @Big_Yeloe

3 Likes

Those are from @chronix I believe.
Or that^^ lol.

4 Likes

edited
Contest over

9 Likes

@Mrgreenthumb , those were from me. I am happy to see that they arrived safely. :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

oh thank you so much @chronix, really enjoyed the sticker… hope you are feeling ok and things are going well

2 Likes

Thank you for the link @Gonzo :raised_hands:
:v::green_heart:

2 Likes

@Mithridate that exact situation happened to me awhile back too !
I handed the postmaster the letter, he felt it a bit, and then told me it can only be paper and that he thought I had something else inside.

I replied the way CanuckistanPete suggested and told them it was a musical birthday card.
He looked at me for a sec, and the shrugged before tossing it in the pile.

I now just drop em in the post box and avoid them from touching or feeling my mail in person.

9 Likes

You can type “Post office box” into any major maps program on a cellphone & it’ll show you 100’s in every city :+1:

7 Likes

I usually do exactly that, drop them in the street box but its wayy cold so I try to avoid flash freezing the seeds :joy:

Could be inconsequential :man_shrugging:

6 Likes

3 Likes

Wtf is that the temperature?:hushed:🫣

2 Likes

Lmao, yeah. -38 celcius

6 Likes

Oh no hell no

3 Likes

I forgot to add…if cold/or hot

Drop in P.O. box at 4:50pm

They usually pick up at 5 (time is listed on box) :+1:

4 Likes

Good pro tip, ill check it out in the morning

4 Likes

If not just send them in the spring :joy: I can honestly say I wouldn’t be mad…I wouldn’t even come outside in that weather

4 Likes

27 C around here! If that helps a bit!! :neutral_face: :laughing:

5 Likes

How do y’all do it

3 Likes