Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 15)

You’re too kind my friend! :heart:

4 Likes

@DougDawson send me your details any way. You’re constantly feeding the OG spirit dude. I’ll send you one of these holo’s along with the others once I get in my fresh batch of envelopes.

and to the next OG to call Dibs with a flag. I will toss a :boom:OG holo:boom: at you as well!

5 Likes

Dibs if I haven’t gotten one sent yet :canada:

1 Like

It went into the mail today my friend!

1 Like

My bad :slight_smile:

1 Like

lol he already has one in the mail as we speak!

Here are all the OG HOLO WINNERS so far…
-ReikoX -Gonzo -Tresbundles -potpotpot -lady.Zandra62-anonymous4289 -BeagleZ -ShiskaberrySavior -Chronix -CADMAN -Ris -Oldtimerunderground-Weednerd.Anthony-LedZeppelin -buckaroobonsai -Hapi
-420noob -Cartwright -darkillusion -PAFH99 -blowdout2269 -Mr_Greenfern -HeadyBearAdventures -misterbee

7 Likes

Come on, someone dibs on the OG holo sticker already for frig sakes! :rofl:

1 Like

Mine arrived today!!! @Rhai88

3 Likes

Dibs :us: for the win

3 Likes

HELL YES! SLAP THAT SHIT! haha

WINNER WINNER CHICKEN DINNER!

Should be in the mail… soon? Mail has been really weird. Places further from me have been getting their mail faster. Routes I guess?

2 Likes

Heck yea, thanks a whole bunch @Rhai88

1 Like

It never makes sense. Sometimes it is way quicker then it should, sometimes its slower then a snail.

1 Like

Like this?!

8 Likes

Been a very lucky day today, won RKS beans and now a super awesome holo

2 Likes

Dude during the holidays when I did the 25 days of christmas giveaway every last pack landed lightning fast which is the opposite of what I would think would be happening. lol I guess more holiday help to get the job done?

5 Likes

Hell yes dude! Just like that!

Jealous of that RKS! Sounds like a good day on OG! haha

3 Likes

What a mail day! 2 letters with seeds and collector cards! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I feel the love. 🫶

Thanks @WeTokeChronic & @DougDawson !

10 Likes

Dam @WeTokeChronic you got cards too. Have to add that one to my want list.

4 Likes

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Right!? I had no clue it was coming. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

3 Likes

Yessir! I usually do custom bags when people buy packs

28 Likes