Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 15)

I was overwritten… back at 10

I would, but I already played for Cherry Festival.

1 Like

Here we go!

1 Like

He fell asleep in Class, had to go to the Principal’s Office!!! SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

7 Likes

Way to go @Pawsfodocaws ! KUDOS on a killer win!

4 Likes

Ok, this where I’m confused…
You can only enter once…or play once?

@misterbee ?

1 Like

only WIN once

3 Likes

No bud, all good. I removed myself as the magnificent @misterbee has offered me a pack of these. Man this place is buzzing today. Like 3 threads of giveaways going on. Well back to building my auction page as it is going live today. Keep an eye out OG.

12 Likes

Thanks for the giveaways @misterbee .

Goodnight everybody, may the luck be with you.

Happy Growings.!

3 Likes

If you WIN, you’re done!! Or, in til ya win, SS/BW…mister :honeybee::100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

Thank you! :slight_smile:

So next ones at top of the hour @misterbee?

1 Like

Pleasantly hectic as per usual, @misterbee, keep up the generosity! OG spirit is alive and well through the dead of winter.

I was thinking about how I think 40F is cold, and -40F is EIGHTY DEGREES COLDER. Stay warm!

4 Likes

GIVEAWAY #3mrnice SHIT

Back up to 25 Slots, have at it ON THE HOUR

1. @peacecoast
  2. @Bobgrows
  3. @Smooth
  4. @Tripl3fastaction
  5. @503BudMan
  6. @Emeraldgreen
  7. @LedZeppelin
  8. @djtrip
  9. @Draig
  10. @CocoaCoir :us:
  11. @tresbundles
  12. @RadioWaves
  13. @SleepySails
  14. @blowdout2269
  15. @DJSF
  16. @Mrgreenthumb
  17. @kgrim
  18. @Faithisyours
  19. @Sdd420
  20. @MoBilly
  21. @Abbbian
  22. @Lady.Zandra63
  23. @LivingBlackSoil
  24. @Bambam
  25. @boatbum325
    DO NOT ADD NUMBERS
24 Likes

Auction going live today. Strains included will be Gorilla Skunk, Chemdawg, Ice Cream Punch, Gelato, Blueberry Gelato, Durban Skunk, Blueberry Ghost and Blue Cookies. Now in my normal fashion I will be screwing with people. While the lots will be starting with the strains above they will all be added to as the week progresses. So each lot will get at least a second strain added to it that is not yet listed. Come on out and join in the fun. All proceeds will be collected by LemonadeJoe and will go straight to the OG server fund.

21 Likes

Happy Saturday.
I’m going through my seed box, and trying to be realistic about strains I will probably never get around to growing. So why hold onto these beans?

First up. Some freebie beans I got last time I ordered from GLG. Cake Fighter crosses.

Expires in 4 hours!

Contest Kitty Sign up link
http://thecontestkitty.com/signup?name=yNHxuslQva9GSD3s6b8q3vjV

26 Likes

Thanks @firehead! Done!!
:v: :pray:

1 Like

Nice!
…and 10

1 Like

Thanks for the chance @firehead!!!

1 Like