Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 15)

At your pleasure, Bro!! SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

I was number 8 too lol

1 Like

Damn, that ones filling up fast!
It was hard to get in for a while…

I was gonna add ya, but saw you already did!! SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

every time I click “edit” there’s two other people doing the same :joy: Think I’m gonna back out, too hectic for my blood. Good luck everyone!

1 Like

#24 maybe?

Hah. I was the 2nd edit. But no hard feelings. People just need to not hit overwrite.

No idea how that overwrite happened; I did try to put my name on the list earlier, but there were three other people on the list when I pulled it up and I wrote my name in. After my edit, the list was entirely empty without even my name on it…

Its actually not even allowing you the option to overwrite. That’s nice.

Thanks for the opportunity @misterbee !

1 Like

Somebody bumped me

Well, I will try again on this, because… Nelson

ha-ha-point

Happy growings!!

1 Like

Something is weird, it said #21 was open, but when I opened the Wiki it showed #22 open, so I put myself down there… and when I saved it, I was down under #21… I hope I didn’t mess it up.

ETA: I just went back in to look, and sure enough in the Wiki-edit mode it shows me down as #22.

FUTURE WIKI GIVEAWAY NOTIFICATION!!

If a member overwrites another member, the member dong the overwriting will be disqualified from the Giveaway. Just be courteous, everyone!!

SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

16 Likes

Only 24 on there…do you still want me to run it?

2 Likes

Yea once upon a time I was number 16 which was odd because I typed 17 but I said hey I guess 16s my number came back was bumped and had to go with my favorite number 5 since it was open

If you’re suggesting that it erases the entire list when someone ignores the overwrite button that clearly pops up when you try to overwrite, I don’t think that’s any better. :stuck_out_tongue: I’m also 100% certain I didn’t click overwrite when it popped up. I did accidentally close out the edit screen when the overwrite button was up by hitting the ESC key, but then when I tried to edit again it asked me to confirm or discard the overwrite so I discarded it. If that emptied the list, that seems pretty clearly bugged.

Just go with 24. SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

6 Likes

:crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::astonished::astonished::astonished::crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::astonished::astonished:
Dang it! Lol.
Congratulations @BudWhisperer !!

1 Like