Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 15)

Thank You @DougDawson for the opportunity!

2 Likes

We need a badge that just says ā€œMother Fucking OGā€

3 Likes

So I am seeing Willie Nelson Fem seeds for sale all over the place. Are these regs or fems? Also I canā€™t see these being a sealed breeder pack of F1ā€™s so I am just going to say I highly doubt they would qualify for a Co-op bud.

3 Likes

LOL. OG has been so generous to me, i gotta keep ā€œpassing the jointā€ around. Karma-wise.

3 Likes

Thank you for sooooooooooooooo many chances at this particular 1 DD ā€¦ you da man!!! :green_heart:

3 Likes

Very interesting. I hope the WN are REG. that misterbee has but iā€™m thrilled w any gender of seeds.
Thank you for the info. I need to do some research on it. Now that i know itā€™s out there. I looked for YEARS and finally gave up.

2 Likes

Old School Breeders Association in Vancouver has back-crossed Willie Nelson, with its Black Vietnamese Father.
Of course, Black Willie is the name.

1 Like

Thank you very much i will check them out!

1 Like

Ah yes, the issue of provenance. The fems arenā€™t Reeferman stock; thatā€™s unavailable, but I thought these might be from a repro. Which of course would disqualify it since they would be f2s.

Check out this search bud. You will find them in a few popular seed banks.

https://www.google.com/search?q=willie+nelson+strain+seed&rlz=1C1NHXL_enCA807CA807&oq=willi&aqs=chrome.0.69i59j69i57j46i199i433i465i512j0i433i512j46i512j69i60l3.2102j0j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

I was just looking at that one too. :bear::+1:
Seems like it could be :fire:

Out of Likes stillā€¦

1 Like

I thought these might be the Reeferman seeds that i smoked bud of 12 years ago.

1 Like

Iā€™m pretty sure heā€™s looking for Reeferman stock; those are essentially copycats

I know old school breeder association used to have them they also have black Willie
Blimburn seeds has them, pacific seed bank, Dutch seed shop, free the tree

I had a fire-cracker indoors. And a buddy ran one outside under gorilla conditions last summerā€¦ it needs some Love, thats all.
Indoor version was short and had Vapours !

1 Like

You could ask @misterbee where they came from! Iā€™m sure heā€™s happy to oblige :honeybee::honeybee::honeybee:

1 Like

Iā€™m outta Like HBA.
Iā€™m looking forward to it.
Bonus of mildew resistanceā€¦

1 Like

Thank you so much for the WN link!

Yes iā€™ll do that good idea. He will have the answers.

1 Like