Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 15)

So damn tempting!

Thank you very much for the WN info, i really appreciate ALL OF YOU.

2 Likes

@BudWhisperer is the winner of the Cake Fighter beans!
Send me a PM with your address, and Iā€™ll get these out to you next week :+1:

7 Likes

Daaaannmmmm @BudWhisperer is racking up the beans ā€¦ another sweet win

3 Likes

Out of likes.

Holy crap what an awesome day!
Thank you @firehead so very much!

6 Likes

Indoor, 12 week flowering for Black Willie. My early Training and short Veg kind of stunted her. She said phuk u and carried on to be as bulky as she could. Almost 4 oz dry Bud on this tiny plug

Start of week 5 veg. Next day, day 30 was lites out for 48 hrs of dark, leading into 12/12

20 Likes

Stooooopppp!!! Theyā€™re incredible looking!
And she holds up the weight, too!

2 Likes

WOW i think those are some fat pineapples in a basket! Good job to say the least.

1 Like

100% LST pinch n bend. Layed it over almost 90 flipped a week later

Patience and perseverance paid off.
If the Willie Nelson isnā€™t ā€œpreservableā€ because itā€™s still being sold, iā€™m gonna have to find another strain to f2 to share w OG.

6 Likes

Hoping @misterbee can shed some light on that pack

2 Likes

Wouldnā€™t be a horrible idea to move some of this chatting to the Chat thread since the seeds have stopped flowing. Just a thought :thinking:

4 Likes

Heading to the Chat, SS/BWā€¦mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

I agree. Iā€™ve bogart-ed this thread a lot lol.

1 Like

Thanks for thatā€¦ Sorry gang

1 Like

You need to go buy some Powerball tickets while you on a roll . Current projected jackpot $ 703 mill .

5 Likes

Lol no kidding! I usually rarely win anything.

2 Likes

No need for anyone to apologize folks. Perfectly natural after spending all day in here with giveaways that the chatting would continue. It was just a friendly suggestion to move to the Chat thread. :v:

3 Likes

Seriously @DougDawson ? Iā€™d like to forward the gift to someone else since I have won this card already. How about our buddy @Pawsfodocaws ? Have you already won this friend?

3 Likes

If thatā€™s the case @BudWhisperer and @Pawsfodocaws would both be on a roll.
Thanks for another chance at SG, and mostly a collector card @DougDawson!

1 Like