Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 15)

Thanks man!!! I truly don’t know what I won… I literally just got here… but I knew that answer!!! Lol

1 Like

I can’t wait to be able to make the shit you guys make edible wise

Wow wtf lol my phone decided to lag and reloaded with the question and 4 responses before I could even read it lmao

1 Like

That’s when I go kick my router lmao!

1 Like

You won a pack of Sour 60 x (Gambian x Blueberry) auto regs.
If you don’t like autos you can gift them to someone else. :slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes

I will gift them… let’s see… I’ll go with happy trees because I know how that is lol

4 Likes

I kept trying dabs dabs dabs and it just kept saying unclear body

1 Like

Nice giveaways @chronix

Congrats @Terpsnpurps
Lol

3 Likes

If anyone that is not on the call list wants added and more then happy to add you :innocent:

@hollyho @tresbundles @ElGalloBlanco @CrunchBerries @SensiBowl @BeagleZ @LegsMahoney @bassman5420 @AzSeaindooin420 @HeadyBearAdventures @morecatslesspeople @DJSF @chronix @Limeflavouredheadbut @highminwin @BudWhisperer @VAhomegrown @MoBilly @Oldtimerunderground @potpotpot @Pluckyevil @KanehB @BigMike55 @Foreigner @Abbbian @LivingBlackSoil @Greenfingers @Greasy @Dr.VitaminGreen @JaxxMunster @BarefootAndBlazed @HolyAngel @Cartwright @Chiefer88 @AZsensi @VAkish @HorseBadorites @Bobgrows @oleskool830 @Tugthepup @Meesh @Murciano207 @CornbreadJunior @Swe-can @Budderton @NorthNorthNugs @Gpaw @G-paS @Rhino_buddy @lophophora.ca @Pigeonman @Hapi @Jinglepot @Shadey @JoeCrowe @gonzo @Vagabond_Windy @misterbee @thecrazster @no_chem @ris @Terpsnpurps @Mrgreenthumb @Illicitmango @PetalPowerseed @oldjoints @Stoner420 @CanuckistanPete @buck90 @Big @Sincitytoker @MissinBissin @Andrane @Natea @tlander @E5_Wilk @jessethestoner @Groenevingers @SHSC-1 @Spitfire @patsnumone @Jimdoors @calman1955 @keene @ifish @Cyr_grow @420noob @THCeed @Sbeanonnamellow @Habibi @Big_Yeloe @HappyTrees23s @Yetigrows @blowdout2269 @Hellablaked @DonGnosis @Cannaology @Smooth @Draig @SleepySails @FirstCavApache64 @anonymous4289 @Kgrim @Carl-Spackler @Mr.greenbee @Pawsfodocaws @Mrgreenthumb @Wuachuma @calman1955 @Lady.Zandra63 @Gnome1 @RadioWaves @PeaceCoast @Yetigrows @djtrip
tenor (3)

18 Likes

Oh for real ?!
Thanks dude ! Haha
Stilll lagin I guess
Congratulated you after you gifted em to me :joy:
It’s much appreciated :blush:

3 Likes

So I got 2 giveaways to close. First is for the Swakhammer. Winner is #15, @Natea . Send me your info to collect your prize.

31 Likes

Haha I figured as much… no problem buddy enjoy!!!

1 Like

@HappyTrees23s send me your info in PM please.

I have one more pack… but I will wait till it is less busy in here.

4 Likes

@Natea congrats!!!

1 Like

giphy(3)

2 Likes

You guys are keeping it popping in here. Nice.

2 Likes

Ok Second contest was from @Cyr_grow for a pack of Bog Bubble. Winner is #13, @Tao . @Cyr_grow will contact you to collect your prize bud.

23 Likes

Oddly enough the number 13 has hit twice in a week lol

5 Likes

I will be back to do another giveaway a bit later, didn’t mean to interrupt the fun, just been busy so had to get those announced. TTFN.

6 Likes

…hands mic back to @chronix
:joy:

2 Likes