Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 15)

Yo!!! Fantastic giveaway!!! OG to da MAX!!!

5 Likes

Yessir thats from me! Im hoping those GG4 cross beans prove worthy! Happy growing brother!

4 Likes

Thanks for the chance @Budderton

1 Like

Awesome giveaway @Budderton Surely some :fire:

1 Like

Thanks @Budderton, Iā€™ve got a good feeling about this one!

1 Like

Good looking out brotha

1 Like

I have nothing by @Budderton in the vault.

Yet.

5 Likes

Say it ainā€™t so :scream: @BigMike55
Whatā€™s catching your eye

1 Like

Thanks for the opportunity @Budderton !

1 Like

Thanks so much, Iā€™m a big fan of most everything Kush and these are some Iā€™ve been wanting to grow for sure.

3 Likes

So much excitement, I love it!

3 Likes

76 entryā€™s so far, alot of interest for sure

4 Likes

Wake up to 72 new replies in fsfc new there had to be some giveaways. Did @dougdawson ever put up another giveaway? It was busy when he tried I donā€™t remember if he did he just said Iā€™ll wait.lol Iā€™m looking itā€™s a lot of posts.lol

1 Like

@420noob Hi, this time not @DougDawson but @Budderton.
Post #95. Go ahead and put your name down! Hot stuff!!
:snake:

1 Like

Appreciate the kind words!
I still love my Lavender Frosting and Lavender Mimosas. Super Greasy buds, coated in thc, and a lot of flavor! I made a bunch of crosses with it and I still have plans to run a bunch more so that says something!

Iā€™ll be crossing a :fire: cut of my Lavender Frosting f1 or f2 and pollinating it with DJ Shorts 90ā€™s Blues, most likely!! Gonna be a fun year šŸ«˜ :tada:

15 Likes

Thanks I caught who had this one. I know Doug was waiting for chronix giveaways to be over maybe he hasnā€™t gotten to it yet? Nevermind duh if he posted I would have gotten an @ notification. Sorry not enough coffee yet! :call_me_hand:. Thanks for opportunity gg#4 was one of my plants in my first grow. I pulled 2oz of it but I really limited the true beauty of the strain by bad grow. Oh well I can maybe try again! Thanks

Wow! Iā€™m straight slippin this morning. Pine tar kush thanks @Budderton love me my kushes. Thought I saw gg and gg ril oh well I might just go back to sleep at this point.lol

3 Likes

Lol, @DJSF wanted everyone to have a much lower chance of winning :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::crazy_face::grin::rofl::bear:

Thanks for the shout bro !!
Looking at the size of the list Iā€™m not feeling that lucky haha
Nice giveaway brotha! @Budderton

6 Likes

1 Like

A @Budderton giveaway? Niiiiiiiiiiice!

2 Likes