Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 15)

Thanks for the giveaway to everyone involved!:pray: thanks for the heads up @HappyTrees23s

4 Likes

Rofl!!! This hilarious! I’m not even stoned, but I thought I seen that a second ago also. Then it was gone. Guess I’m not losing my mind just yet after all. :rofl:

2 Likes

Nope OG is overloading from all the giveaways tonight haha
I definitely saw double too

1 Like

No, it was doubled and then fixed. Man I worry about putting up my Blue Kush signup.

6 Likes

Well OG’s I’m gonna let this one marinate until tomorrow at some point when I’m feeling froggy. I’ll probably consult with @DefNSmokn and @other_barry and ask when I feel like enough is enough. :wink:

Can’t thank everyone enough… to everyone who participated thank you for the interest!

To the OG’s who donated tonight… I won’t tag you all again since you’ve all been tagged a million times tonight thanks for making the fun possible it’s grealy appreciated!

Much love OG’s!

18 Likes

Is it possible to squeak in a quick auto flower reg seed giveaway?

3 Likes

chaos-working-hard

4 Likes

You’re wild. Fresh outta likes over here!
:heart::+1::smiley:

2 Likes

Thank you so much @Rhai88
Awesome job with the giveaways nice and organized and really cool games.
Thanks to everyone for all the donations, such beautiful genetics being passed around. Such a crazy night

4 Likes

ezgif.com-optimize

3 Likes

Yeah, that’s it!
:+1::heart:

I may have overwritten someone. My mistake.

Nope, were all freed out here. No more for tonight
:face_with_monocle::exploding_head::crazy_face::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::+1:

GG4 x Dosi Lo x (Gambian x Blueberry) auto reg seeds.
GG4 x Dosi Lo female was from @Qtip, and the male Gambian x Blueberry was from @Alaskagrown

First to answer this wins…

Im to brain dead to make a question…
First god damn dibs gets it…

5 Likes

Dibbbberoski
Wait… gotta make sure u ain’t sent that to me. Dont think I have anything do si lo. Runnin to the fridge

2 Likes

Dibs please

music341|nullxnull

2 Likes

What are we waiting foroski?

:wave: :bear:

3 Likes

:joy: that’s awesome