OG 420 POTM Winner receives a 24x36 poster with their Picture in the center

When did you grow this? It’s very pretty and interesting. :thinking: I’d like to see more. Half of my Florida Strawberries is Strawberry Shortcake and I’ve never seen colors like that in that cultivar.

2 Likes

Just beautiful!

3 Likes

5 Likes

I choose @TopShelfTrees1 !!!

3 Likes

Well, to be perfectly honest I had this pic sent to me by someone else. Thus the disclaimer that I’d 'already entered ’ but I’m glad I can change my first entry if I heard right, as long as I grew it.
second I suppose this is a statement regarding obviously photoshopped or ehanced pics, vs raw pics. In my opinion, a real raw photo is artistically purer than a enhanced photo, which any boob can do with a phone and simple apps.
Or Photo shop. Just sayin.
I’ve grown some amazing weed where the colors just don’t show right in even an iphone.
My humble opinion, again. I’ll replace my original entry with another raw pic, now that I know it’s allowed, and the pic will be, also, authentically my grow, unenhanced.
But that Strawberry Shortcake was NOT an entry, as I didn’t grow it.
Blessings.
PS hope I am understanding the rules right.
In my opinion, there

2 Likes

My Alpha garden, 2022!
SuperBud

0e71a80667967501e273eee7327def65e26e798d_2_375x500
This is my entered pic. I grew it, and is the one I entered in the contest. Grown 2022.

23 Likes

@FirstCavApache64 if not too late, if I may suggest, try a little dusting on some flower close to the main stalk. It’s been recommended that it creates a larger and hardier seed, I’ll be trying it this fall :100: as it came from a very reliable breeder source. Please let me know if you try it.
Got my eye on you, doing big things…

3 Likes

@MoBilly WOW! Stunna for sure! Very very nice brother, gorgeous in fact!

1 Like

Thank you tresbundles.
I grew this out back in Feb 22. I’ve never even seen a picture of a plant with that same color. I’m told it got that color from the Godberry in her line.

2 Likes

Thanks TST! I appreciate that. I was fairly proud of how that one turned out.
:slight_smile:

2 Likes

Definitely, I’ve grown out God Bud several times, was even given a clone by JOTI himself 10-11 years ago, stuff was straight, stank, purple fire! Great job!

3 Likes

Oh snap, hey buddy, I was asking @PioneerValleyOG . His picture is from multiple weed sites and has been floating around since 2018. Reverse image search only found 15 of the same pic, but has been circulating around the “weed” social media. It’s 100 percent bullshit.

2 Likes

@tresbundles
Do you mean that some people are taking his picture, revers imaging it and claiming it as theirs? What a BS thing to do!

1 Like

Almost, lol, I’m saying I reverse image searched his photo and found that it was not his and from multiple weed sites. So this isn’t his photo, it’s quite fake, and it doesn’t qualify. I don’t even know why he would post it…I could post any picture of weed then? When I saw it I was like- I’ve seen that same pic dozens of times. I searched and found it’s a common pic on “learn how to grow” and “weed is beautiful” facebook crap threads.

3 Likes

Uh-oh!
Someone got popped!

3 Likes

:rofl:.:joy:.:rofl:.:joy:.what a bust… Well i say we call the defendant to the stand…before the jury deliberate.:thinking:.
:tophat:
:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::dash:
:tshirt::+1:
:jeans:
:mans_shoe:

2 Likes

Lol, I don’t want to bust anyone :rofl: just making clear that this pic is a fake. Strawberry Shortcake does not look like that, so don’t get your hopes up lol. Reading back it does seem kinda dickish to call this out, but I hadn’t had coffee yet :wink: :coffee:

5 Likes

YOU DICK!!!
Ok I will shut up now.

1 Like

Wow

Posting random pics found in the web

Wtf is that ??, I call total bullshit on that !

Just wrong on all levels

Sorry I’ll call a spade a spade !!

4 Likes

No no no

Gonna be a good boy . I’m not a good bad guy , not my style .

Least I’m learning , a little , lol

@toastyjakes keep me out of trouble brother , lol

2 Likes