Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 16)

Us only plz

Yeah me too I don’t know what it is I’ve always been drawn to the red tails.

I used to drive by this huge field every morning on my way to work and there was always one posted up looking for field nice. One morning I was heading in and saw him and for some reason it made me think of my baby brother that had passed a few years before at that point and got kinda bummed and all of a sudden he flew down and started flying directly over me in my wrangler with the top off. I got so amped up immediately lol I was like “ I see you brutha hawk!!!” And it let out a nice screech. I screeched back and proceeded to have a great day

4 Likes

That’s touching man.

1 Like

Genevieve Bujold and send them to Aloc please if I’m right.

2 Likes

Yep got it.

@A-Loc there on the way! Kindness is everywhere

1 Like

@A-Loc give up the deets for your seeds.

1 Like

Thanks for the fun @Pawsfodocaws . Get some sleep man before your seed collection is empty :grin:

2 Likes

Wow thank you man, the kindness here is absurd sometimes :pray:

I love red tails as well! Beautiful birds they are.
I like owls too, I’d love to own one or two of them.

1 Like

I can go on for ever. The stamps is where I hang up :rofl:

Make sure you guys signup for my giveaway at post 3488. Ten pack of Fleur de Mal og kush mix or bubblegum mix, winners choice.

5 Likes

Already did!!! Thank you

Got it, thank you for the opportunity

It’s weird how the little things can make such an impact. Having a thought turn into an unexpected experience. It was one of those things that I immediately was blown away by and knew it would probably never happen again. Such a wild feeling.

2 Likes

Lmao I’d literally trade tons of beans for stamps. I’m a poor soul :rofl:

1 Like

I’m glad you had that moment. I’ve experienced the same along those lines. Cherrish it man

1 Like

Oh I hold it dearly in my heart and will forever. It’s weird with my ptsd I forget a lot but I can think of that morning and picture it clear as day.

1 Like

Deeply emotional experiences tend to stay with us a lot of time. Both sad and happy. I’ve seen too many friends with severe PTSD and the pain it can cause. I hope you find peace in the little things you can have control over.

2 Likes

The struggle is real, I’ve had some extremely hard times and extremely good times since then. That experience definitely changed me though and made it harder to feel comfortable I guess. Living with what if.

1 Like