Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 16)

Dam you are still up I just text you :rofl:

1 Like

Yeah, nerve pain is acting up so I came outside to watch the stars and play with the barn cats.

2 Likes

It’s not much but I can try. And medicate.

2 Likes

We just have to try and stay positive as hard as it may be. 14 years later and my younger sister that was maybe 5 or so at the time just told me that she’ll never forget my scream I let out when I saw him and pulled my brother out of the pool. That was really hard to hear. I get caught up in my pain and forget about how everyone else in the family experienced that day

1 Like

I lost my Mom to a sudden stroke 5 years ago that put her in a coma she wouldn’t ever recover from. My sister and I slept in the room after they took her off life support until she passed. I’m glad I was there for her and my sister but like you said I’ll never be able to forget that night.

2 Likes

Please I ask anyone who is sharing to par take in some sort of ganja and try to smile.

Your mail will be otw tomorrow morning.

Paws

2 Likes

I’m hitting some lemon drop live resin as we have been talking. Good meds for stress and anxiety, very calming and peaceful.

2 Likes

About to go take a rip under the stars now :call_me_hand::pray:

1 Like

Hey it’s almost 0420 lol

2 Likes

I’ll take that. I’m going to smoke a bowl of fritter.

Y’all have a good night and I hope you can grab a few hours of sleep.

1 Like

If I can get a solid 3 in I can usually work with that lol

Been reading a long, but that dam out of likes messages keeps popping up. Really getting tired of running out :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I can do that for a few nights but then I need a good night of 5-6 hours or I start to feel really sluggish and get very hard to be around. My wife is a saint to put up with it.

1 Like

420 should be a great day for all. Kind like the 4th of July for all of us!

1 Like

The Red Tail Hawk has been my sign in life.
Anytime I’m feeling lost or in need of answers a Red Tail Hawk will bless me with it’s presence.

If I have a thought of an answer to my issue in mind I’ll see one. Then I know that is the right way.

If I’m troubled and ask God to be with me, I’ll see one.

Even if I’m uncertain about a big life decision and unsure of myself, I’ll see one.

It always shows up to let me I am not alone and that the decisions I want to make are seen.

I don’t know how to explain, but I just feel it. It’s been that way since I was around 18, and I’m much older now. It has always been there to show me.

1 Like

Thank you for the opportunity. I missed that sign up :raised_hands:

I usually get good news or have something lucky happen to me when I see one flying. My wife even points them out now and says I wonder what luck he’s bringing you now. That’s really cool you have that special connection.

1 Like

Same man, I swear so many damn times when I’ve been really down hungry for some sign out of nowhere I’ll hear that screech and it feels like someone took a sack of potatoes off my back.

Something special about them

1 Like

Karma is a real thing for those that believe!

1 Like