Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 16)

@Greenfingers It waas simply Muttley!!!

1 Like

Muttley! Its Muttley

1 Like

A few mins too late on the Muttley answer. Nice job guys

1 Like

Yes your right, but this is for US n Canada.

2 Likes

You got it. Message me your safe address.:+1:t2:

1 Like

My bad! Nothing better than the deserving one, @blowdout2269!
That is, whether she or he is eligible! :face_with_hand_over_mouth: :sunglasses:
:seedling:

3 Likes

I think you have these from me. @Abbbian

1 Like

LSD? And Sunshine!? I’m wrong I know, but I do!! Thanks brother!

Unfortunately@Abbbian had it before me. :+1:
Oh, if he’s sure he has them, then I’ll send deets.
Gonna give him a chance to check first. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

@blowdout2269 Beans are yours brother! Even if I had them, still not eligible! If you’re in the US or Canada, that’s it! Congrats!!
:hugs: :sunglasses: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
:v:

1 Like

For these giveaways I’m finding that the postage to anywhere in the USA is $1.03 not including the cost of the flips, washers, envelope, card, and tape. To anywhere else in the world a first class International forever stamp costs me $1.45 so only $.42 cents more. Cost based on a gift card sized envelope weighing 1 oz or less.
At the end of the week it adds up but it’s fun to do giveaways and look forward to perhaps one day having someone pop into my thread with photos of a plant they’re growing from seeds they won from me.

23 Likes

It has happened here most of the time!! Me, myself and | included! :shushing_face: :exploding_head: :anguished: :clap: :v: :sunglasses: :cowboy_hat_face: :astonished: :face_with_hand_over_mouth: :hugs:

3 Likes

How come it’s 1.03 a normal stamp works if your sending in the US to the US.
As long as less than 5mm thick and under an Oz

2 Likes

Bro I love growing. I wish I didn’t have to work and could just grow relax and live the good life

3 Likes

Man I shoulda taken my kids tablet away awhile ago. Just spent the last 40 minutes going back and forth with him because he kept getting frustrated with this drawing app i downloaded for him lol finally shut the screen and told him the battery was dead :sweat_smile:

1 Like

You’re tellin me!

To keep them from being crushed in the machines…"hand sort only’ stamps are $1.03

2 Likes

But the pucks are crush proof, as well as the flips and washers. That’s why we use them.
Ask @JohnnyPotseed he sends hundreds of envelopes out.

4 Likes

Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 16)

sweating wiping holy shit forehead omg

Last one I remember was like… 11 or 12… . :astonished: :green_heart: :+1:

I’m grateful for everyone sharing the love, kiss the palm of your hand and slap it on
your forehead for me, because you are magnificent. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

6 Likes

That’s a non-machinable anytime stamp.

1 Like