Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 17)

Wiki for a 10 pack of Spirit Train f2 reg (a high-yielding Bodhi Seeds strain created by crossing Trainwreck and Kashmir.)

Will draw 1 winner at approx 8pm AZ time. Us and Canada only please.
If you have these please restrain yourself :joy: these are from the spring box 2023.

1. @CocoaCoir
  2. @Tugthepup :us:
  3. @Sincitytoker
  4. @FattyRoots
  5. @OhNo555 :us:
  6. @RatsboggleBiological :us:
  7. @RadioWaves
  8. @STIGGY
  9. @503BudMan
  10. @LedZeppelin
  11. @Weednerd.Anthony :us:
  12. @Mrgreenthumb
  13. @killabud
  14. @illicitmango
  15. @ix3u
  16. @carbon
  17. @InTheWoods
  18. @420noob
  19. @Jimdoors
  20. @FeloniousMonk
  21. @Smooth
  22. @duo :canada:
  23. @freed111 :canada:
  24. @blowdout2269
  25. @CrunchBerries
  26. @Natea
  27. @Tuned :canada:
  28. @anonymous4289
  29. @Tripl3fastaction
  30. @cannaology
  31. @Ghgrower :us:
  32. @donuchee :us:
  33. @BuckeyeBeanz
    Add numbers as needed!
44 Likes

Ive never had the kashmir

3 Likes

Nice one! Thanks @Kasper0909 :sunglasses::beers::pray:

2 Likes

Looks like a sweet combo Thk U

1 Like

Thanks a lot @Kasper0909 for the GR8 giveaway today for shot at 10 pack of Spirit Train f2 reg (a high-yielding Bodhi Seeds strain created by crossing Trainwreck and Kashmir.) really nice :+1: beans 🫘! :clap: :facepunch: :partying_face: :sunglasses: :peace_symbol:

Good luck :four_leaf_clover: to all, GO lucky #5 WAHOO :+1::facepunch::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

2 Likes

Here was the seed run.

7 Likes

Awesome giveaway @Kasper0909 thanks for this opportunity!

2 Likes

Sweet that’s a Bodhi strain I don’t have plus I missed in the box! Thanks @Kasper0909 for a shot!

4 Likes

@TopShelfTrees1 I’ve got some extra Spirit Train if you want them…just say the word.

8 Likes

Oooh, if I don’t win, you are on brother! Yes :facepunch:t2: you absolutely rock, thank you :pray:t2:, edit: (on second thought I’m gonna bowout and take u up on your offer) @CanuckistanPete

7 Likes

I grew one out and still got some seeds around of it too. Was a long finisher, think mine went for 14-16 weeks and cures out smelling like dill pickles

6 Likes

Giggity
Thanks for the opportunity @Kasper0909!
Good luck everyone!

3 Likes

That is a huge club like really but your favs wow. what musicians died at 27 - Hledat Googlem
@blowdout2269 @feloniousmonk look a a few posts

1 Like

What a generous person you are @Kasper0909 very OG of you! :wink::clap::+1::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

This place is always rocking and somebody is always willing to carry that flame :fire: to the next level! :partying_face::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

1 Like

I know I’m slow to the party but you got to admit they did get “better” once they started doing drugs :joy::joy: unlike the stones who started with drugs so we’re good from the start.

2 Likes

@AzSeaindooin420 the spirit train had pickle terps? Interesting , figured she’d go long too, I’m trying to explore the sativa world a bit more, I need to find at least 2/3 but preferably 4/5 good sativas for myself and a few others I take care of as well.

3 Likes

Except for Keef…he never touched the stuff! :crazy_face:

1 Like

Can’t pass up a bodhi offering.

2 Likes

Haha ya, few different people mentioned it when I opened the jar that it straight smelled like dill pickles lol

Better dig through the sfv og seeds then, that’s a great sativa to have around

3 Likes

@Kasper0909 I’ve got to pull myself off the list for this most excellent giveaway. I just got my spring box and it has these in it!!! I am already a winner!!! :grin::+1::beers::boom::canada::star_struck:

5 Likes