Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 17)

1 Like

@GCBudz

A tip for some folks looking for cheaper too… try ebay. Sometimes people will buy more stamps than they EVER needed and get rid of them for dirt cheap. I was picking up 10 packs on ebay of global stamps for less than $10 in most cases and US forever stamp 100 rolls for $20-30 at times. Much cheaper than the damn P.O.

7 Likes
3 Likes
1 Like

I’m offering 8 seeds total, comprised of 2 random strains from my '22 Fall co-op (they’ll be labeled when you get them.) To the first person who tells me GCBudz favorite song, just joking.

I’d highly prefer these go to someone who doesn’t have any seeds or at the least hasn’t received seeds in any of these great giveaways in the last month. First two folks that want some, just reply to this post so I don’t miss it specifying in some way that it is you that wants them. Maybe my first time will be your first time.

17 Likes

1st winner. Congrats, your now disqualified from further participation! :slight_smile:

So, now we know the band…

1. @HollySun91 with Panama
4 Likes

Youuuipiiiiii!!!
Thanks @GCBudz
Good kind of person about you giveaway

1 Like

Is it “Jump”? That’s a catchy VH song.

ETA: Ah, someone else already said Jump.

1 Like

Very awesome of you @Hidden ! :facepunch:

2 Likes

[

Van Halen - Finish What Ya Started (Music Video) - YouTube

[image]
YouTube
https://www.youtube.com › watch
](Van Halen - Finish What Ya Started (Music Video) - YouTube)

1 Like

Bought the debut album in 78, first show was Monsters of Rock in Philadelphia 88. My sons and wife’s show was the Balance tour… my boy was 8.

Iv seen them just over a dozen times, mostly with Hagar. Bucket list item is his birthday bash in Cabo this coming October.

1 Like

This was my shit! :100::raised_hands:

Van Hagar?

1 Like

Where does Eddie rank all time in your eyes @GCBudz in terms of pure axe play? What a technical beast!

1 Like
3 Likes

Yes! Righteous Bros could sing, they had soul!

2 Likes

Well Yngwie Malmsteen and Allan Holdsworth do challenge him, but he’s a beast!!
No less!!
:female_detective: :male_detective: :sunglasses:

3 Likes

My favorite VH song

@GCBudz

3 Likes