Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 17)

Yeah, me 2

3 Likes

If it helps my days off of work are Sunday and or Monday, so I like to give out seeds on my “Friday night” and day/s off.

But if people are really itching for something I might be willing to do a trade. I know I am still waiting on one package to arrive from The Great White North.

12 Likes

I’m not “itching”, lol. I just wanted the other half to you’re recent collection. :slightly_smiling_face:
Now I know who to send half of them to if I ever get em though! @Thats_bank :wink:

5 Likes

And vice versa @blowdout2269

2 Likes

Man, not sure which thread I won these in so, I’m gonna put it here. Big thank you to @LoveDaAutos these just showed up here today. Can’t wait to pop them. They will be seeing some water within the next two weeks. Thanks again brother.

Grundle

18 Likes

@MyLittleGrundle I know it’s difficult keeping up with the free seeds and which journal or free seed giveaway from which they came so I’ll help you out. You won that pack of seeds in this thread. POST #1888 to be more precist. When signing up for these seeds you agreed to the terms below. I’m making a note on my calendar and will be looking forward to your journal growing these out in the next week or so.

Anyone looking for a pack of potential home run quality seeds to grow immediately upon receipt in a journal here on Overgrow?
If you are not ready to grow these upon receipt PLEASE do NOT sign up for this giveaway. No longer then a week after receipt please.

15 Likes

That’s some fire !

2 Likes

It’s not difficult at all but at 50 it can be confusing. I have every intention of popping these seeds this week. With over a hundred plants running I figured one more week wouldn’t be a big deal. It’ll happen this week no worries. Thanks

4 Likes

Our latest Pollen winner is #10, @mike28086 . Congratulations, send me your info to collect your prize.

17 Likes

If anyone that is not on the call list wants added and more then happy to add you :innocent:

@hollyho @tresbundles @ElGalloBlanco @CrunchBerries @SensiBowl @BeagleZ @LegsMahoney @bassman5420 @AzSeaindooin420 @morecatslesspeople @DJSF @Limeflavouredheadbut @highminwin @BudWhisperer @VAhomegrown @MoBilly @Oldtimerunderground @potpotpot @Pluckyevil @KanehB @BigMike55 @Foreigner @Abbbian @LivingBlackSoil @Greenfingers @Greasy @Dr.VitaminGreen @JaxxMunster @BarefootAndBlazed @HolyAngel @Cartwright @Chiefer88 @AZsensi @VAkish @HorseBadorites @Bobgrows @oleskool830 @Tugthepup @Meesh @Murciano207 @CornbreadJunior @Budderton @NorthNorthNugs @Gpaw @Rhino_buddy @lophophora.ca @Pigeonman @Hapi @Shadey @JoeCrowe @gonzo @misterbee @thecrazster @no_chem @Terpsnpurps @Mrgreenthumb @Illicitmango @PetalPowerseed @oldjoints @Stoner420 @CanuckistanPete @Big @Sincitytoker @MissinBissin @Andrane @Natea @E5_Wilk @jessethestoner @Groenevingers @SHSC-1 @Spitfire @patsnumone @Jimdoors @calman1955 @keene @ifish @Cyr_grow @420noob @THCeed @Sbeanonnamellow @Habibi @Big_Yeloe @HappyTrees23s @Yetigrows @blowdout2269 @Hellablaked @DonGnosis @Cannaology @Smooth @Draig @SleepySails @FirstCavApache64 @anonymous4289 @Kgrim @Carl-Spackler @Mr.greenbee @Mrgreenthumb @Wuachuma @calman1955 @Lady.Zandra63 @Gnome1 @RadioWaves @PeaceCoast @Yetigrows @djtrip @Weednerd.Anthony @scotchlock @CamTheCannaman @Metz2 @Hippiechik @Cannabinoid @Cadizzles @MonsterDrank @zavorotnuck @Butustank @tbone1 @splinter7 @skip @heavenlygoo @iceman @FeloniousMonk @Tuned @Adventuretime86 @duo @Ottafish @icky_sticky_og_nicky @DiRtYSkuNkZ @Pannonian @ChefDGreen @Ris @LoveDaAutos @amumayuk @freed111 @GrouchyOldMan @beneficial @mike28086 @Kasper0909 @GreenBhoy @NoCal @hermit @STIGGY @ColForbin @tamimes @OhNo555 @freed111 @OGBohab @dracodragons @Sense @Villiager @Billybob @MassTerpyy @Sdoyle @Icon
tenor (3) .

12 Likes

Next round of BOG Blue Kush pollen is live. Sign up below for your chance, good luck all.

1. @unomas :us:
  2. @Txana_kuin
  3. @illicitmango
  4. @Thats_bank
  5. @sdoyle
  6. @Mr_Greenfern
  7. @ChronicMcBudz
  8. @Tripl3fastaction
  9. @OhNo555 :us:
  10. @Cannaology
  11. @djtrip

Add more numbers as needed

26 Likes

Thanks @DougDawson for the opportunity to participate. :partying_face::clap::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

Congratulations :confetti_ball::champagne::tada: @mike28086 for the win on the pollen! :clap::+1::partying_face::peace_symbol:

Good luck to all signed up! :partying_face::peace_symbol:

3 Likes

Thank you @DougDawson for the opportunity!

1 Like

:metal: The double grape fem auto s1’s have arrived safely.
You rock @GCBudz, thank you!

19 Likes

Thank You very much for the update! Enjoy… tag me in when you pop them.

4 Likes

That’s some cool packaging @GCBudz

2 Likes

That’s some cool photo editing @buck90 :wink:

I had nothing to do with it.

6 Likes

Big Boss @hoss8455 blessed the old cheeses(mum’s) letter box this week

Cheers mate, greatly appreciated

Props for all the info too, love that shit

21 Likes

don’t mind me, I’m kinda high :blush:
I see that now