Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 17)

@darkillusion Thank you so much for these! I couldnt be more excited to run these bad dads. Perfect name. Perfect lineage.

2 Likes

Maybe if they start the professional way of germination now they will be ready to go in the SPRING! :flushed: :rofl::joy::rofl::joy::rofl::joy:

3 Likes

Crap guys totally spaced it. 1 sec

1 Like

Number 25
@CrunchBerries

Send me that addy!!

18 Likes

Congratulations :tada: @CrunchBerries on that win way to go. :partying_face::facepunch::+1::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

Nice giveaway @Kasper0909 thanks for put up that nice strain and giving all a chance to win. :facepunch::clap::+1::partying_face::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

8 Likes

Wtg @CrunchBerries! :+1:
Thanks for the fun Kasper. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Good morning OG community, looks :eyes: like we are going to get a GR8 day on the east coast in MD! :hugs:

4 Likes

Congrats Way too go for some fine seeds
@CrunchBerries

4 Likes

Morning fine sir, yes lovely day indeed, Nice and cool

1 Like

Awful quiet this morning, me and the Rottweiler are raising hell quietly on the other side of the house :house_with_garden: trying to let the wife sleep in as it is her Birthday :partying_face: today! What are you up too? How is your weather?

2 Likes

The same exact thing LOL
Weather nice , wife sleeping other side of house
Just me and the Pup hanging out watching yellowfin fishing

1 Like

I am getting stoned and play my guitar :guitar: with head phone on :rofl:. It makes the dog go bat :bat: shit crazy :rofl::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

1 Like

I got a DM from @LemonadeJoe last night telling me I made Regular and now was a trust level #3! WAHOO :partying_face::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

8 Likes

That’s always nice as now even if you are less active in the future you can sign up for seed run’s under TL3.

I was happy to get my TL3 status in February as I just joined mid November last year…

Peace and have a great day y’all! :peace_symbol::seedling:

2 Likes

Thanks man.:sunglasses::peace_symbol:

I forgot how to even see what trust lvl I am

Here it is! :sunglasses::peace_symbol:

3 Likes

Dam a month ago I would have been looking forever to find this now I can do so much more as I have gotten used to the OG form. :grimacing:

2 Likes

I think :thinking: all are asleep :sleeping:?

2 Likes

Mine says member

2 Likes