Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 17)

It was Big Yellow Taxi Im sure of it LOL

1 Like

Woohoo! Thank you!

2 Likes

i was just guessing any band with homework in it! :sunglasses:

Thanks for the chance! and congrats @Illicitmango !!!

1 Like

Answers are as follows.

1. Song ‘Video Killed The Radio Star

2. Pat Benatar & Christie Hynde

3. Band was Cars and the song was “Let’s Go”

@Illicitmango send me them deets and I will post up what you won :trophy:

Thanks to all of you guys & girls for playing and making this just as much fun :star_struck: for me as I hope it was for you all too.

I will pick 2 strains and a nice sticker or two for the win :partying_face::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

7 Likes

It was back in the days when it was a good channel that play music instead of running there mouths about BS. :sunglasses::peace_symbol:

4 Likes

Ya know something. I feel like a winner. Celebrated my 35th bday yesterday. I lived a whole nother year and get to spend every day with my fiancee and kids, And being able to be part of this community means the world to me as I dont get much time to socialize with people in my daily life.

Thank You OGs

7 Likes

This place is truly the Greatest Show On Earth :earth_africa:! I feel the same way to and just try to give back to this wonderful community that I have grown to love in a short time! Just as the have treated me very well! :sunglasses::peace_symbol:

2 Likes

As alway @mota you are one of the first people to show the love with likes :+1::wink::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

1 Like

Happy belated Birthday! :partying_face:

I say goodbye to my 20s in 19 days.

Life is just starting to get good for you enjoy it 30 was 30 years ago for me :rofl::laughing::rofl::laughing::wink::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

2 Likes

It’s MRS OhNo555 Birthday today mine was May fifth, and thank you :sunglasses::peace_symbol:

2 Likes

My daughters is may 4th, another day a part.

3 Likes

June babies for win! Hope you had a great birthday too!
Happy birthday to mrs @OhNo555 :partying_face:

2 Likes

Those green pips are how you get to higher trust levels, and I had a good feeling about you from the start. And I like to spend likes! No rational idea why, but there it is. :+1:

5 Likes

3 Likes

You are the salt :salt: of the earth my friend. I do love to do this, but can’t make it easy :wink::rofl::laughing: DIBS is to easy and I want to have fun as well and I love :heart: trivia :star_struck:

2 Likes

Working on greenhouse today hope everyone has a great day

3 Likes

It’s that time of year!

2 Likes

@Foreigner you are one of my favorite :star_struck: people to your wit is impeccable! :sunglasses::peace_symbol:

2 Likes