Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 17)

Thank you sir :tophat:

1 Like

I’m a little late but better than never

1 Like

I will have a good time today a cook out, are friends, GR8 food, a party, and the happiness I try to always bring my best friend MRS. OhNo555! :partying_face::sunglasses::star_struck::peace_symbol:

2 Likes

I’ll be putting out moroccans today or tomorrow haha

1 Like

I don’t think that is how it works.
I’m pretty sure the pips are for different achievements. Trust levels are based off of activity within the community. Though I could be wrong. :thinking:
The Member of the Year, @DougDawson is the person to ask. :wink::+1:

2 Likes

So who running the next round of trivia today? 🫣 :sunglasses: :peace_symbol:

3 Likes

Ok.

Why is it called trivia in the first place? Serious question.

2 Likes

One time when I was 21, 4 friends and I were living together, all unemployed. We found jobs at a beer garden as bartenders, but only 4 jobs. How to decide, how to decide…

We figured drawing straws would be an equitable way, but we’re a bunch of stoners, so doing it with long and short straws, well, not a chance. No! We would draw the opposite of straws! Literally, with paper and pencil!

You mean something like that?! ROFLMAO

3 Likes

3 Likes

I’m pretty sure Doug said the pips only reflect likes or something? Rising in trust levels involves more than just likes.

debb - Copy

3 Likes

Correct. Bunch of dudes talking trash at the crossroads.

2 Likes

We need to look that one up. Make it a three part question :rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

And you are still a virgin

5 Likes

You are funny :laughing: man that was good!:+1:

2 Likes

4 Likes

You’re probably correct. Actually, as I think about it, I’m sure you are! :slight_smile: I’m just

High as fuck @250jpg

2 Likes

Thanks for the clarification :+1: :star_struck: :sunglasses: :peace_symbol:

1 Like

There is always a wise ass :laughing::laughing::laughing::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

2 Likes

Thanks @yardgrazer, as I said I was not sure and someone needed to ask a wiser owl :owl: than I. :sunglasses::peace_symbol:

2 Likes

6 Likes