Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 17)

Oh shit, I thought you were lookin’ for a wise ass, not a wise owl! :upside_down_face: :laughing:

3 Likes

I was 17. Looks very familiar.

2 Likes

WOW look at the Bee :honeybee: hive hairdos and those bikinis :bikini:! Hell I was just 5 years old! :partying_face::rofl::laughing::rofl::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

2 Likes

Very good answer! When all else fails I ask Doug and he always takes the time to answer and send me an information link so I will learn! :sunglasses::peace_symbol:

2 Likes

Dam Mota you are tell your age now :rofl::rofl::rofl::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

1 Like

Left to right, that’s Mike Flicker (he went on to produce Heart), Lester Shapiro and me. 1964.

8 Likes

Is that an old ford fairlane?

1 Like

Yes, but like me it wasn’t old then! HA! It was my father’s work car and the car he taught me to drive in. It was a four speed. I’ve owned an automobile since 1965 and have never owned an automatic.

We own a Chevy Bolt. It has some kind of weird ass transmission. It’s in Mrs. mota’s name alone. I don’t drive it either, and not only because I quit driving earlier this year. Never driven it in 3+ years.

2 Likes

Girl on the far right looks like she’s from the future . Compared to the 60’s girls

3 Likes

Even with my glasses on there is not enough resolution or pixels to tell I can not see writing up real close anymore at all without magnifiers, but only wear them to reading! :face_with_monocle::nerd_face:

1 Like

My guess is she’s just younger. They all look pretty right to my old eyes.

1 Like

I remember the cars then were all three on a tree and automatic was a dam luxury! It was a real art to drive back in the day. We are still learning shit in the wife’s BMW, the dam car has every bell and whistle imaginable. I am scared to touch anything in it. :cold_face: :rofl::rofl::rofl::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

2 Likes

Ha did you ever see the push button transmission selector.
Buick I believe did it.

1 Like

Yes, but it seems to me there may have been other auto makers who tried that out too.

1 Like

No not quite that old born in 1963!

2 Likes

:joy:

1 Like

Ok, we have our latest BOG Blue Kush pollen winner. It’s #9, @Illicitmango . Congrats, send me your info to collect your prize.

12 Likes

If anyone that is not on the call list wants added and more then happy to add you :innocent:

@hollyho @tresbundles @ElGalloBlanco @CrunchBerries @SensiBowl @BeagleZ @LegsMahoney @bassman5420 @AzSeaindooin420 @morecatslesspeople @DJSF @Limeflavouredheadbut @highminwin @BudWhisperer @VAhomegrown @MoBilly @Oldtimerunderground @potpotpot @Pluckyevil @KanehB @BigMike55 @Foreigner @Abbbian @LivingBlackSoil @Greenfingers @Greasy @Dr.VitaminGreen @JaxxMunster @BarefootAndBlazed @HolyAngel @Cartwright @Chiefer88 @AZsensi @VAkish @HorseBadorites @Bobgrows @oleskool830 @Tugthepup @Meesh @Murciano207 @CornbreadJunior @Budderton @NorthNorthNugs @Gpaw @Rhino_buddy @lophophora.ca @Pigeonman @Hapi @Shadey @JoeCrowe @gonzo @misterbee @thecrazster @no_chem @Terpsnpurps @Mrgreenthumb @Illicitmango @PetalPowerseed @oldjoints @Stoner420 @CanuckistanPete @Big @Sincitytoker @MissinBissin @Andrane @Natea @E5_Wilk @jessethestoner @Groenevingers @Spitfire @patsnumone @Jimdoors @calman1955 @keene @ifish @Cyr_grow @420noob @THCeed @Sbeanonnamellow @Habibi @Big_Yeloe @HappyTrees23s @Yetigrows @blowdout2269 @Hellablaked @DonGnosis @Cannaology @Smooth @Draig @SleepySails @FirstCavApache64 @anonymous4289 @Kgrim @Carl-Spackler @Mr.greenbee @Mrgreenthumb @Wuachuma @calman1955 @Lady.Zandra63 @Gnome1 @RadioWaves @PeaceCoast @Yetigrows @djtrip @Weednerd.Anthony @scotchlock @CamTheCannaman @Metz2 @Hippiechik @Cannabinoid @Cadizzles @MonsterDrank @zavorotnuck @Butustank @tbone1 @splinter7 @skip @heavenlygoo @iceman @FeloniousMonk @Tuned @Adventuretime86 @duo @Ottafish @icky_sticky_og_nicky @DiRtYSkuNkZ @Pannonian @ChefDGreen @Ris @LoveDaAutos @amumayuk @freed111 @GrouchyOldMan @beneficial @mike28086 @Kasper0909 @GreenBhoy @NoCal @hermit @STIGGY @ColForbin @tamimes @OhNo555 @freed111 @OGBohab @dracodragons @Sense @Villiager @Billybob @MassTerpyy @Sdoyle @Icon @Loggershands @UncleLemur @RiverCityRando @DelDavis
tenor (3).

10 Likes

Next round of BOG Blue Kush pollen is live. Sign up for your chance at a pack. Good luck everyone.

1. @MissinBissin :canada:
  2. @BeagleZ
  3. @Uprangewilly :us:
  4. @Cannaology
  5. @yardgrazer
  6. @InTheWoods
  7. @Txana_kuin
  8. @unomas :us:
  9. @ChronicMcBudz

Add more numbers as needed.

23 Likes

Wtg @Illicitmango, finally! :yum: