Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 17)

Ok, we have our latest BOG Blue Kush pollen winner. It’s #7, @Sdoyle . Congrats, send me your info to collect your prize.

15 Likes

If anyone that is not on the call list wants added and more then happy to add you :innocent:

@hollyho @tresbundles @ElGalloBlanco @CrunchBerries @SensiBowl @BeagleZ @LegsMahoney @bassman5420 @AzSeaindooin420 @morecatslesspeople @DJSF @Limeflavouredheadbut @highminwin @BudWhisperer @VAhomegrown @MoBilly @Oldtimerunderground @potpotpot @Pluckyevil @KanehB @BigMike55 @Foreigner @Abbbian @LivingBlackSoil @Greenfingers @Greasy @Dr.VitaminGreen @JaxxMunster @BarefootAndBlazed @HolyAngel @Cartwright @Chiefer88 @AZsensi @VAkish @HorseBadorites @Bobgrows @oleskool830 @Tugthepup @Meesh @Murciano207 @CornbreadJunior @Budderton @NorthNorthNugs @Gpaw @Rhino_buddy @lophophora.ca @Pigeonman @Shadey @JoeCrowe @gonzo @misterbee @thecrazster @no_chem @Terpsnpurps @Mrgreenthumb @Illicitmango @PetalPowerseed @oldjoints @Stoner420 @CanuckistanPete @Big @Sincitytoker @MissinBissin @Andrane @Natea @E5_Wilk @jessethestoner @Groenevingers @Spitfire @patsnumone @Jimdoors @calman1955 @keene @ifish @Cyr_grow @420noob @THCeed @Sbeanonnamellow @Habibi @Big_Yeloe @HappyTrees23s @Yetigrows @blowdout2269 @Hellablaked @DonGnosis @Cannaology @Smooth @Draig @SleepySails @FirstCavApache64 @anonymous4289 @Kgrim @Carl-Spackler @Mr.greenbee @Mrgreenthumb @Wuachuma @calman1955 @Lady.Zandra63 @Gnome1 @RadioWaves @PeaceCoast @Yetigrows @djtrip @Weednerd.Anthony @scotchlock @CamTheCannaman @Metz2 @Hippiechik @Cannabinoid @Cadizzles @MonsterDrank @zavorotnuck @Butustank @tbone1 @splinter7 @skip @heavenlygoo @iceman @FeloniousMonk @Tuned @Adventuretime86 @duo @Ottafish @icky_sticky_og_nicky @DiRtYSkuNkZ @Pannonian @ChefDGreen @Ris @amumayuk @freed111 @GrouchyOldMan @beneficial @mike28086 @Kasper0909 @GreenBhoy @NoCal @hermit @STIGGY @ColForbin @tamimes @OhNo555 @freed111 @OGBohab @dracodragons @Sense @Villiager @Billybob @MassTerpyy @Sdoyle @Icon @Loggershands @UncleLemur @RiverCityRando @DelDavis @Frosty78 @Pawsfodocaws @NDNCHILD @Strainger @Misguided_USMC
tenor (3) ,

8 Likes

Next round of BOG Blue Kush pollen up for grabs. Sign up below for your chance, good luck all.

1. @DirtMcGirrt :us:
  2. @OhNo555 :us:
  3. @SonsOfAvery :uk:
  4. @NDNCHILD :us:
  5. @HollySun91
  6. @Txana_kuin
  7. @MonsterDrank
  8. @Jimsovergrow420
  9. @icky_sticky_og_nicky
  10. @RadioWaves
  11. @killabud

Add more numbers as needed.

20 Likes

How many bk pollen packs have you sent?

4 Likes

So many that when he started I had nothing to use it on soon and now I do so I’m entering them lol.

6 Likes

I have not been keeping track but well over 100.

11 Likes

Everyone is trying to get the bud! Lmao

7 Likes

Thank you very much @DougDawson!

1 Like

So Canada is a no fly zone? @LoveDaAutos

1 Like

download (7)

4 Likes

Those are 100 thousand!

2 Likes

5 Likes

images (17)

5 Likes

Congratulations @ChronicMcBudz you had the winning number in the Cap Paki giveaway. Please send me your safe mailing information prior to 9:00 am tomorrow/Monday and I’ll get your prize mailed off to you.

8 Likes

Congratulations @ChronicMcBudz! :+1:
Thank you for the giveaway LDA. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Costume doesn’t look flattering on you at all :rofl:

8 Likes

Cut a guy a break. You know the camera adds a 150 lbs.

5 Likes

I was just imagining u hitting the ground running

5 Likes

I have a giveaway for a 5 pack of seeds of a strain that I made. The mother is from CSI Humboldt called Hawaiian Lites and the “father” is a reversed Cap Junky plant creating Cap Paki fem seeds.

This giveaway is open to anyone in the US and Canada and is a 3 part trivia question. You must answer all three questions, in order to win.

What is the last year the Montreal Canadians won the Stanley Cup?

Who scored the winning goal in the final game?

What was the last Stanley Cup championship team to be composed solely of North American-born players?

8 Likes

DiPietro

2 Likes