Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 17)

Is it Kirk muller?

1 Like

Damn, couldnā€™t google that fast, lol.
But yes, those are my answers aswell :yum:

1 Like

Robitaislle Gretzky
92-1993
?

1 Like

Just edit mine to Kirk muller?

DiPietro
Canadiens

3 Likes

Kirk muller

Canadians

1 Like

Kurk muller
Canadiens

Congratulations @CocoaCoir you had the winning answers. Please send me a PM with your safe mailing information and Iā€™ll get your prize mailed off to you this coming week.

Wasnā€™t 1993 the last year the Canadians played in the Forum and also the last time they won the cup?

10 Likes

I was psyched up to watch the Golden Knights win it this year. Watching them beat the Florida Panthersā€¦ especially in the Game 5ā€¦ it was really exciting. Iā€™ve never been a big hockey fan before and Iā€™m just starting to get into it. Itā€™s so much fun to watch.

4 Likes

Congratulations @Sdoyle on the win for the BOG Blue Kush pollen winner with the 7! :partying_face::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

Thanks @DougDawson for the chance today in your giveaway! :facepunch::partying_face::sunglasses::v:

Good luck to all! :star_struck::partying_face::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

2 Likes

Thank you much! I had to work for fathers day but was able to spend my lunch home with the kids. Hit this up on my break. :+1:

3 Likes

Nothing beats playoff hockey.

3 Likes

Living in a city that just won the stanley cup is on as well

2 Likes

Haha thatā€™s for sure! All I been hearing about is those guys running around with the cup celebrating

I love that the NHL and NBA finals are both at the same time. I was making these $20 Parlay bets just picking things like how many Assists Nikola Jovic would have in a single game and combining it with other picks from the NHL gameā€¦ like wether or not one player scored, etcā€¦ I turned $80 in wagers into over a grand in less than 2 weeks. This was never legal in NY State until just recently. Now that it isā€¦ I love playing with DraftKings and coming up with these elaborate combo predictions. Itā€™s makes watching it all on TV so much more exciting.

I think in 2024 Iā€™m going to fly to.a city that hosts both NHL and an NBA team and watch a game live. Maybe a place like Dallas which hosts the Mavericks (NBA) and the Stars (NHL) or Denver would also be a good choice as they have the Nuggets (NBA) and Avalanche (NHL). Hmmm. :thinking:

Denver probably would be the better choice as itā€™s a more weed friendly city. :laughing:

2 Likes

Congrats on the winnings! I live in the Boston area, so both playoffs were very depressing. We too just got the betting legalized. Iā€™m not a big gambler, but I will bet a series here and there, someone to win the championship and definitely the Triple Crown races.

1 Like

OK, our latest win er for BOG Blue Kush pollen is #1, @DirtMcGirrt . Congratulations, send me your info to collect your prize.

17 Likes

If anyone that is not on the call list wants added and more then happy to add you :innocent:

@hollyho @tresbundles @ElGalloBlanco @CrunchBerries @SensiBowl @BeagleZ @LegsMahoney @bassman5420 @AzSeaindooin420 @morecatslesspeople @DJSF @Limeflavouredheadbut @highminwin @BudWhisperer @VAhomegrown @MoBilly @Oldtimerunderground @potpotpot @Pluckyevil @KanehB @BigMike55 @Foreigner @Abbbian @LivingBlackSoil @Greenfingers @Greasy @Dr.VitaminGreen @JaxxMunster @BarefootAndBlazed @HolyAngel @Cartwright @Chiefer88 @AZsensi @VAkish @HorseBadorites @Bobgrows @oleskool830 @Tugthepup @Meesh @Murciano207 @CornbreadJunior @Budderton @NorthNorthNugs @Gpaw @Rhino_buddy @lophophora.ca @Pigeonman @Shadey @JoeCrowe @gonzo @misterbee @thecrazster @no_chem @Terpsnpurps @Mrgreenthumb @Illicitmango @PetalPowerseed @oldjoints @Stoner420 @CanuckistanPete @Big @Sincitytoker @MissinBissin @Andrane @Natea @E5_Wilk @jessethestoner @Groenevingers @Spitfire @patsnumone @Jimdoors @calman1955 @keene @ifish @Cyr_grow @420noob @THCeed @Sbeanonnamellow @Habibi @Big_Yeloe @HappyTrees23s @Yetigrows @blowdout2269 @Hellablaked @DonGnosis @Cannaology @Smooth @Draig @SleepySails @FirstCavApache64 @anonymous4289 @Kgrim @Carl-Spackler @Mr.greenbee @Mrgreenthumb @Wuachuma @calman1955 @Lady.Zandra63 @Gnome1 @RadioWaves @PeaceCoast @Yetigrows @djtrip @Weednerd.Anthony @scotchlock @CamTheCannaman @Metz2 @Hippiechik @Cannabinoid @Cadizzles @MonsterDrank @zavorotnuck @Butustank @tbone1 @splinter7 @skip @heavenlygoo @iceman @FeloniousMonk @Tuned @Adventuretime86 @duo @Ottafish @icky_sticky_og_nicky @DiRtYSkuNkZ @Pannonian @ChefDGreen @Ris @amumayuk @freed111 @GrouchyOldMan @beneficial @mike28086 @Kasper0909 @GreenBhoy @NoCal @hermit @STIGGY @ColForbin @tamimes @OhNo555 @freed111 @OGBohab @dracodragons @Sense @Villiager @Billybob @MassTerpyy @Sdoyle @Icon @Loggershands @UncleLemur @RiverCityRando @DelDavis @Frosty78 @Pawsfodocaws @NDNCHILD @Strainger @Misguided_USMC
tenor (3) ,

11 Likes

You can have the Aā€™s too.

2 Likes

Next round of BOG Blue Kush pollen up for grabs. Sign up below for your chance, good luck all.

1. @OhNo555 :us:
  2. @RadioWaves
  3. @Txana_kuin
  4. @NDNCHILD :us:
  5. @HollySun91
  6. @yardgrazer
  7. @icky_sticky_og_nicky
  8. @Randar
  9. @jessethestoner
  10. @Jimsovergrow420
  11. @Misguided_USMC
  12. @MonsterDrank