Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 17)

Go :four_leaf_clover: #5 I wish 4 good fortune :crystal_ball: today only!:mailbox_with_mail:

Happy Birthday @OhNo555 , so I already gifted you a pack of Sour Grape and collector card in my giveaway thread but since you signed up for pollen, I will include a pack of it as well. Send me your info Birthday Boy.

birthday

24 Likes

Damn we got a lot of birthdays this month

4 Likes

Happy birthday @OhNo555

4 Likes

Happy Birthday @OhNo555 hope you have an absolutely awesome day! I’ll gladly put one in the air in your honour in about 4 mins……

5 Likes

Thanks a lot really shaping up to be a GR8 day for me thanks to you and many other kind people!

3 Likes

Happy birthday @OhNo555!

3 Likes

Thanks man greatly appreciated and recognized you guys and gals are the best.:partying_face::sunglasses:

1 Like

Happy birthday @OhNo555, and many more.:peace_symbol:

3 Likes

Happy Birthday @OhNo555

2 Likes

Thanks @Greenfingers that was very nice of you to acknowledge my birthday :tada::facepunch::+1:

2 Likes

You were very kind to wish me happy birthday today thanks for taking the time!:partying_face::+1::partying_face::sunglasses:

1 Like

What a nice thing for you to do on this GR8 day for me thanks a lot. :clap::partying_face::sunglasses:

2 Likes

We’re all one big family here @OhNo555, sharing, caring, and friendship. It’s not always about weed. On second thought :joy:

3 Likes

Thank you for making the effort to wish me happy birthday :balloon::clap::facepunch::+1::partying_face::sunglasses:

5 Likes

Summer lovin’ means springtime babies!

5 Likes

There are a lot of birthdays in my family this month, the best one was our daughters! :family_man_woman_girl:

2 Likes

Happy birthday @OhNo555 !
Enjoy your day and the fine birthday generosity of @DougDawson :birthday:

1 Like

Thanks for the shout out for my birthday, greatly appreciated!:+1::clap::partying_face::sunglasses:

Enjoy your day @OhNo555
that was very nice of you DD, nice b’ day gift

2 Likes