Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 17)

Depending on whether you actually want anyone to know you’re sending seeds of course…

Seeds? It was cash wasn’t it? :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Spanish gold dubloons!

2 Likes

Could have been a condom, more important than cash…… it at the least saves a lot of cash.

3 Likes

When I mail condoms I like to staple them to the card so they don’t move around in transit.

6 Likes

In that case I hope you are mailing them to yourself……. And no not used ones!

1 Like

Waste not want not @Oldjoints

Like Maxwell house coffee eh?
Good to the last drop…….

1 Like

If it’s dripping on you you see a doctor right away.

1 Like

Mine is an ugly female……. Not a good thing with a dripping anything.

1 Like

Wow we’re gross for so early in the morning :joy:

5 Likes

Gotta love it……. A true wake up call!

2 Likes

…and a lot of troubles :rofl:

2 Likes

You’ve got to wake up pretty early in the morning to be grosser than me :joy:

2 Likes

Must’ve been one heck of a night when I wake up to 90+ posts in this thread and zero likes left.

1 Like

Foreigner: look honey it’s dripping
Foreigners wife: is that what I think it is?
Foreigner: waste not want not……

3 Likes

weird story but your posts remind me of once years ago i was in college and was signing up for all kinds of free shit off the internet. free knife, coasters, etc. the winner by far was the big box of 2000 individually packaged condoms, not just wrapped… fancy packaged trojan condoms. all i had to do was email some organization saying my school didn’t believe in using them or some horseshit like that. i should have sold them for a buck a piece or something, lol.

3 Likes

Way back in high school 100 years ago a buddy was bragging about how cool he was and showing off his wallet emergency condom and another buddy said

“Yeah you never know when you’re going to find a raccoon.”

I still laugh about that one.

4 Likes

It’s part of the 3rd grade homeschool curriculum.

1 Like

We had Sex Ed in 8th grade, the chuckles that went around the classroom was hilarious when they demonstrated how to put on a condom.