Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 17)

I was gifted a bit of Blue Kush OG pollen by a generous member on here and dusted just a few buds on one of my Cap Junky plants. Originally I thought the pollination was a big success but what I thought were seeds turned out to be mostly very swollen calyxes. Today I snipped a couple of the small buds to trim them and inspect them for seeds and here is the results. A little early yet but I think mature enough to grow. If there are more they will have 1 more week to mature and then the CJ plants are coming down.

21 Likes

Awesome sauce. Can’t wait to see threads of people growing JG 1974 EPIC STRAIN.

7 Likes

Do you have any info on this strain?

1 Like

Looking good LDA.

Yes… @CocoaCoir

6 Likes

Me too! I’ve always wanted to try the real deal. I’ve had kosher but I believe this is different

2 Likes

Always a search of mystery with the Jew Gold strain, many stories online about it… However I’ve just told the story that was told to me, by the man who keept this strain in his freezer since 1974 and then placed them beans in my hand!

I hope I can make my brother proud!

This one is literally a 1 in a lifetime find of true rare genitcs, found by accident :flushed:

13 Likes

a happy accident at that :smiley:

5 Likes

Anyone that has recieved pollen already pollinated? If so what are yall hitting Blue Kush to?

4 Likes

That’s an awesome story on the 1974 JG !

Thank you @CADMAN and @Pigeonman for keeping these genetics alive :raised_hands: :pray:
I hope I get to try some one day. So much went into them still being here, I like to think it was for a reason.

4 Likes

Congrats to our 4 winners!

Winners please send me your details along with what you have picked from the prize list. I responded to the giveaway post so check it out incase you don’t remember. :laughing:

@TopShelfTrees1

@CanuckistanPete

@Gonzo

@Jimdoors

24 Likes

Congrats to all the winners! Hope someone grabs the pollen and makes something great with it.

3 Likes

Auction is closed folks. Many thnx to all who helped out!

18 Likes

Awesome…thanks @Rhai88 !

Look at @TopShelfTrees1 just nailing it lately!!!

Congrats @Gonzo & @Jimdoors too!

4 Likes

Congratulations winners, tonight you get sprinkles :peace_symbol:

1 Like
3 Likes

Thank you so much @darkillusion i got your Royal Procession (AMG Sour X Royal Kush Photo Reg) beans, it’s very kind of you!

7 Likes

Woohoo! Yes @Rhai88 thank you so much!

5 Likes

Also received Sour13 @darkillusion thank you sir :pray:t2:

8 Likes

Congratulations to all 4 winners way to go.:clap::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

4 Likes