Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 17)

Bahaha you always make me laugh my ass off!

3 Likes

I’m glad you enjoy. Humour is the best medicine there is. “Take 10mg of Foreigner and call me in the morning.”

5 Likes

It really is, just smiling every morning over and over really brightens my mornings but laughing hysterically (which is the norm here lately) is awesome! Everyone always asks me “what are you grinning about” 9 times out of ten “it’s OG” :laughing:

3 Likes

Mrs Foreigner: “why are you giggling like an idiot?”

Me: (giggles like an idiot)

2 Likes

Haha EXACTLY!

1 Like

OK, we have our latest Blue Kush pollen winner. It’s #3, @ElGalloBlanco , congrats, send me your info to collect your prize.

18 Likes

If anyone that is not on the call list wants added and more then happy to add you :innocent:

@hollyho @tresbundles @ElGalloBlanco @CrunchBerries @SensiBowl @BeagleZ @LegsMahoney @bassman5420 @AzSeaindooin420 @morecatslesspeople @DJSF @chronix @Limeflavouredheadbut @highminwin @BudWhisperer @VAhomegrown @MoBilly @Oldtimerunderground @potpotpot @Pluckyevil @KanehB @BigMike55 @Foreigner @Abbbian @LivingBlackSoil @Greenfingers @Greasy @Dr.VitaminGreen @JaxxMunster @BarefootAndBlazed @HolyAngel @Cartwright @Chiefer88 @AZsensi @VAkish @HorseBadorites @Bobgrows @oleskool830 @Tugthepup @Meesh @Murciano207 @CornbreadJunior @Budderton @NorthNorthNugs @Gpaw @Rhino_buddy @lophophora.ca @Pigeonman @Hapi @Jinglepot @Shadey @JoeCrowe @gonzo @misterbee @thecrazster @no_chem @Terpsnpurps @Mrgreenthumb @Illicitmango @PetalPowerseed @oldjoints @Stoner420 @CanuckistanPete @Big @Sincitytoker @MissinBissin @Andrane @Natea @tlander @E5_Wilk @jessethestoner @Groenevingers @SHSC-1 @Spitfire @patsnumone @Jimdoors @calman1955 @keene @ifish @Cyr_grow @420noob @THCeed @Sbeanonnamellow @Habibi @Big_Yeloe @HappyTrees23s @Yetigrows @blowdout2269 @Hellablaked @DonGnosis @Cannaology @Smooth @Draig @SleepySails @FirstCavApache64 @anonymous4289 @Kgrim @Carl-Spackler @Mr.greenbee @Pawsfodocaws @Mrgreenthumb @Wuachuma @calman1955 @Lady.Zandra63 @Gnome1 @RadioWaves @PeaceCoast @Yetigrows @djtrip @Weednerd.Anthony @scotchlock @CamTheCannaman @Metz2 @Hippiechik @Cannabinoid @Cadizzles @MonsterDrank @zavorotnuck @Butustank @BuckeyeBeanz @tbone1 @splinter7 @skip @heavenlygoo @iceman @FeloniousMonk @Tuned @Adventuretime86 @duo @Ottafish @icky_sticky_og_nicky @DiRtYSkuNkZ @Pannonian @ChefDGreen @Ris @LoveDaAutos @amumayuk @freed111 @GrouchyOldMan @beneficial @mike28086 @Kasper0909 @GreenBhoy @NoCal @hermit @STIGGY @ColForbin @tamimes @OhNo555 @allotment @freed111 @OGBohab @dracodragons @Sense @Villiager
tenor (3)

10 Likes

I missed that one. Grrr

Next round of BOG Blue Kush pollen is live. Sign up below for your chance. Good luck everyone.

1. @RadioWaves
  2. @jessethestoner
  3. @Piter :es:
  4. @TopShelfTrees1
  5. @Thats_bank
  6. @yardgrazer
  7. @NoCal
  8. @HollySun91
  9. @OhNo555 :us:
  10. @patsnumone
  11. @STIGGY
  12. @Tripl3fastaction
  13. @CapnCannabis :us:
  14. @3rdgengrower :us:
  15. @Cormoran
  16. @Tugthepup :us:
  17. @unomas :us:
  18. @Mi-1000
  19. @djtrip
  20. @donuchee
  21. @dingys
  22. @Cannaology
  23. @FeloniousMonk
  24. @OG_Caveman :us:

Add more numbers as needed

28 Likes

Now @GCBudz
One moment

1 Like

Congratulations on the W @ElGalloBlanco !

3 Likes

Thank you @DougDawson for the chance again as always. I will be passing this to a person that has never won a wiki or a new member as you have already gifted me and their is no reason not to do that as I was already blessed by you. :+1::facepunch::partying_face::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

2 Likes

Good luck everyone!

1 Like

Holy schnikes! I finally won with lucky #3 :rofl:, thanks @DougDawson for the chance at this magic dust and @CrunchBerries , I’ll keep you posted on what I end up dusting with it. Black and Blue Triangle Kush has a nice ring to it.

7 Likes

Just went back out to more goodies! Epic Prize Goodies! What a day/week maybe I should start playing the lotto :man_shrugging:t2: smiling all over ! Thank you @CADMAN and icing on the cake! Two Club Quadrant collector cards of which I had NONE yet! And both strains I intend to acquire come hell or high water eventually! Thanks again bro, I haven’t stopped smiling since I got up, this oughtta ensure it lasts throughout the day!

23 Likes

Niiiice. Love the cards, and that controller is dope!

3 Likes

@TopShelfTrees1 very glad you got the package :package: :raised_hands: the Frankenstein you can get from @JohnnyPotseed & the Jew Gold 1974 NOBODY HAS YET, from @Pigeonman

9 Likes

Trying to get a hold of @LemonadeJoe before I start releasing these magic beans! :v:

12 Likes

Awesome :ok_hand:

Ps. Checked the mail box = Nothing lol

2 Likes

Ya I’ve spoken to both of them about said strains in fact

2 Likes