Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 17)

Thank you sir!

From @Kasper0909! The eagle :eagle: has landed, safe in my hands now! Bad ass point on packaging and stickers to boot you are the best BRO thank you again! :partying_face::facepunch::+1::clap::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

13 Likes

Awesome man glad they arrived!! Also that is not my packaging except for the puck haha

1 Like

First dibs gets a pack of LPC OG f2. These are just a pollen chuck and not selected breeding. Collected pollen from 2 males 1 super stinky.

The female looks nice too. Very sweet and creamy smelling. Hardly vegged them tho so I didn’t really see their full potential.
Mother

These were from @Maddawg s LPC X DOCS OG.

14 Likes

Find​:peace_symbol::peace_symbol::peace_symbol::peace_symbol::peace_symbol::peace_symbol:

1 Like

Dibs :peace_symbol::peace_symbol::peace_symbol::peace_symbol:

2 Likes

Awesome send me your info brother!!

1 Like

What’s LPC @Kasper0909 looks killer !

3 Likes

London Pound Cake

3 Likes

Actually I already have it!! :sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

1 Like

I sent it by private note :memo: already :joy::joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

I am willing to split it with you! :sunglasses::peace_symbol:

2 Likes

Dang here I was loading up a dang big ass rug in the car :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I’ll send 20 to @OhNo555 if he is willing to forward. Just outta stamps for a minute. But I have many coming from generous members.

5 Likes

I just love to see everyone happy with a smile on their face! :partying_face::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

1 Like

I told you I would send you a book of stamps no problem bro just DM with the deets. That goes for anyone that gifts seeds to this community! :+1::facepunch::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

3 Likes

Yes indeed I am willing again just DM me with the addy! :partying_face::+1::facepunch::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

1 Like

Already have plenty coming. Thank you tho

1 Like

Alright I’ll send out 2 packs

2 Likes

Who sells the seed pucks I would like to know so I can send beans to people and avoid the rollers of death!:joy::joy::joy:

3 Likes