Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 17)

@Bobgrows makes some rad ones!!

5 Likes

Got it I will DM him in a bit! :sunglasses::peace_symbol::facepunch:

2 Likes

:+1: @Bobgrows is a “her” just fyi

5 Likes

^^^
fixed it for you hehehe

2 Likes

I already encountered that one with @LedZeppelin maybe their pips could be Pinkish! :joy::joy::joy::peace_symbol:

2 Likes

Thanks for the assist there bro very OG of you!:sunglasses::facepunch::peace_symbol:

1 Like

Very nice of you @OhNo555 please forward them to someone new or in need of beans, I honestly have been so blessed lately and they would be sitting for a long while. I do appreciate both of you VERY MUCH ! @Kasper0909
This is one reason why I love this place!

4 Likes

Hey… I’m gonna have to cancel stopping in next week… thanks anyway…

trevor_carpet

:wink:

7 Likes

My wife who is a she :joy: spells her name Terry with a Y she is the VP of a world wide property management company and gets very pissed when people think she is a male :cold_face: 🫣 :joy: :joy: :peace_symbol:

4 Likes

I will spread the wealth! :partying_face::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

1 Like

6 Likes

How bout @A-Loc

3 Likes

:joy: man this one’s like a 7x10 shaggy carpet, heavy enough on its own :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

I can’t say I’m that new anymore or in need of beans. I would love to add them to the collection though she sounds like a sweet cross. Ide definitely put em to good use. But it wouldn’t be until my next round :pray: appreciate ya man :call_me_hand::v:

4 Likes

I can share with you instead no problem! That is @A-Loc just DM me your addy and when that eagle land I will put him in the air again, if we can get @Kasper0909 to send me an extra puck to have the eagle carry safely to you.

3 Likes

Awesome! Get some @A-Loc :facepunch:t2:

4 Likes

Mighty kind of you guys :pray: I can’t wait to put this blue kush pollen to work and throw the love back around. Gonna be keeping an eye out for any dudes that stand out from my regular seeds I’m popping for my next tent too.

3 Likes

You got it man just wrote it all down will keep all posted! :facepunch::+1::sunglasses::partying_face::peace_symbol:

2 Likes

If anyone wants to see what I’ll be chucking pollen at soon. :rofl::rofl::nerd_face:

Im sure I won’t be able to help myself haha

6 Likes

Got it, will be watching got you on tracking now!:sunglasses::peace_symbol:

3 Likes