Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 18)

You know, they say heros don’t always wear capes!

That’s an awesome heartwarming story to hear, I bet the breakfast date will be wonderful! Elderly folks have the best stories of the good times

14 Likes

I’m really looking forward to it! You’re right, they do have some great stories and give ya a glimpse into what they’ve seen or been through.

7 Likes

That was very OG of you 🫵 to go to that extent to do a good deed for no reason at all other than to be a good person. I love to see things like this as it sounds like you really made that persons day! HELL YEAH! :tophat::tophat::tophat: :wink::+1::facepunch::v:

9 Likes

Thank You I aspire to be just like you guys one day
:pray:t2: :pray:t2: All of you help me grow just like these amazing plants we all love and adore. :leaves: :dash:

Wish only the best on everyone’s endeavors :100: :100:
OG nation unite!! :joy: :rofl: sorry got a little Captain Planet carried away :superhero:🏻‍♂

3 Likes

Wtg OPG! :+1:

Boy that list is getting small again, aye Doug? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Nice to see people caring for elders. So many things to learn from them! And they sometimes have some beans lol

2 Likes

@Budderton
The terp slurps came in today!
Much thanks brother

3 Likes

I’m glad they made it over safe and sound @Rabeats2093 . Happy hunting!!
:v::canada:

3 Likes

Good on ya @Illicitmango :+1:
You definitely made her day, and mine.
Very OG of you kind sir

8 Likes

Had me laughing right der!

Remember to be kind to your elders: You never know what beans they have and how old those beans might be.
Maybe even some :skunk: in… them there beans…

@Illicitmango You are a good dude!
Hope y’all have a great breakfast. :call_me_hand:

7 Likes

@Illicitmango Bravo, bravo!!
Way to go brother!
What an awesome human being who happens to love the same, most, if not all of us here, do too!!
May your buds forever blossom!
:seedling: :sunglasses: :hugs:

6 Likes

I appreciate the kind words guys.
Looking forward to my date in the morning lol
My fiance thinks its funny

10 Likes

I’m sure that you’ll make her day all over again bud.
It’s a great thing what you did. You are an honorable man. Very few of us left. Right on brotha!
I’m sure she’s lonely and would really enjoy the company. And you might just have an excellent experience. It can be fun meeting new people. No matter the color, creed, or age! :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

That’s just awesome! You’re a good guy. You may learn all kinda cool stuff.

5 Likes

Ya better enjoy some edibles together and then go to a modern art museum or something. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

The museum of science and industry in Chicago is tucking amazing on shrooms! Walk across the street the the shed aquarium hell ya make sure you bring more to rekick in the shrooms!

3 Likes

I’ve got like 80 packs going out this week. Actually 160 if you count the ones I’m sending to Darkstar Genetics Seedbank.

Hmu in like a week or 2 and we can do a trade of some sort. I’ve got hundreds of Tropicana Cherry S1’s. I’ll never get to all of them.

19 Likes

Now that’s love, brother. I’ll get the list going for you to peruse.

2 Likes

I would like to have a flip of Tropicana Cherries S1 . I can offer a flip of Cap Junky S1 seeds in return. Drop me a PM if interested.

8 Likes

@LoveDaAutos Those Cap Junky are surely a valuable trading tool. Wish I had something worthy to offer. One day.

2 Likes