Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 18)

I’ve got something els that can derail your day if you like. Heheheh @Pigeonman

4 Likes

I was actually thinking about F3’n the Poison Daddy sometime. Already got the beans. But this project might have to wait until 2024. I’m thinking about doing the Purple Lamborghini to F3 atm. I’ve currently got a squat and pretty female and a beautiful tall stud of a male. Both ready to flip.
Oh, and I’d gladly send you and @Pigeonman more than 20, lol. :slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes

If anyone that is not on the call list wants added and more then happy to add you :innocent:

@hollyho @tresbundles @ElGalloBlanco @CrunchBerries @SensiBowl @BeagleZ @LegsMahoney @bassman5420 @AzSeaindooin420 @morecatslesspeople @DJSF @Limeflavouredheadbut @highminwin @BudWhisperer @VAhomegrown @MoBilly @Oldtimerunderground @potpotpot @Pluckyevil @KanehB @BigMike55 @Foreigner @Abbbian @LivingBlackSoil @Greenfingers @Greasy @Dr.VitaminGreen @JaxxMunster @BarefootAndBlazed @HolyAngel @Cartwright @Chiefer88 @AZsensi @VAkish @HorseBadorites @Bobgrows @oleskool830 @Tugthepup @Meesh @Murciano207 @CornbreadJunior @Budderton @NorthNorthNugs @Gpaw @Rhino_buddy @Pigeonman @Shadey @JoeCrowe @gonzo @misterbee @thecrazster @no_chem @Terpsnpurps @Mrgreenthumb @Illicitmango @PetalPowerseed @oldjoints @Stoner420 @CanuckistanPete @Big @Sincitytoker @Andrane @Natea @E5_Wilk @jessethestoner @Groenevingers @Spitfire @patsnumone @Jimdoors @calman1955 @keene @ifish @Cyr_grow @420noob @THCeed @Sbeanonnamellow @Habibi @Big_Yeloe @HappyTrees23s @Yetigrows @blowdout2269 @Hellablaked @DonGnosis @Cannaology @Smooth @Draig @SleepySails @FirstCavApache64 @anonymous4289 @Kgrim @Carl-Spackler @Mr.greenbee @Mrgreenthumb @Wuachuma @calman1955 @Lady.Zandra63 @Gnome1 @RadioWaves @PeaceCoast @Yetigrows @djtrip @Weednerd.Anthony @scotchlock @CamTheCannaman @Metz2 @Hippiechik @Cannabinoid @Cadizzles @MonsterDrank @zavorotnuck @Butustank @tbone1 @splinter7 @skip @heavenlygoo @FeloniousMonk @Tuned @Adventuretime86 @duo @Ottafish @icky_sticky_og_nicky @DiRtYSkuNkZ @Pannonian @ChefDGreen @Ris @amumayuk @freed111 @GrouchyOldMan @mike28086 @Kasper0909 @GreenBhoy @NoCal @hermit @STIGGY @ColForbin @tamimes @OhNo555 @freed111 @OGBohab @dracodragons @Sense @Villiager @Billybob @MassTerpyy @Sdoyle @Icon @UncleLemur @RiverCityRando @DelDavis @Frosty78 @Pawsfodocaws @NDNCHILD @Strainger @Misguided_USMC @seeds2weeds @PatioMat @GEMI-CONNECT616 @LzBoy @hawkman @CaptainNemo @6u3m @OnePassionateGrower @kevinmalone @LowenderMN @percyryan66 @GallacreekD66 @Crawfish @MrGreenJeans @TricycleOfDoom @hawkman @Zolorp @Cybersmib @Not-Notjosh
tenor (3)

15 Likes

@CADMAN - Ill be finishing up this seed run shortly and will be open.

Whats up with the unnamed?

I have a 4x4 with a Spider 1000w led empty and waiting.

Ill give them a good home

4 Likes

LOL.

I also grew this out and when trimming and smoking all I could think of was:

5 Likes

that gusher pheno is why im interested thats and my favorite strain is cinderella 99

7 Likes

Love me some Cinderella

4 Likes

I’d volunteer but the way my seed killing lucks been I’d be lucky to get 2 to sprout. Dropped 35 seeds got 4 survivors. Pretty shitty odds.

3 Likes

Cinderella99 (Evil Pineapple) X BOG Sour Strawberry F3 (Gushers pheno)

This should be pretty killer and fruity… the evil pineapple smells like a canned pineapples :pineapple:

10 Likes

Thanks to @blowdout2269 for the scarlet grape f2s. Got here in no time. Might be time to try a dwc auto. Either way at least one’s getting started today. :pray:

17 Likes

@ShiskaberrySavior - “But Brawndo has what plants crave! It’s got electrolytes! "

8 Likes

DM you already

2 Likes

I just pollenated some plants with this strain yesterday :wink:

2 Likes

Have you gotten around to smoking this one? @Pigeonman what’s your opinion on the smell, taste, growth ect.

3 Likes

Glad they made it bud. :+1:
Damn, that was record time! Lol

4 Likes

@Tlander

Has taken on to make;
God’s Cookies F2
Posion Daddy F3
Violetta F4

@Ris
Let’s call this one ( Gusherella )

Has taken on to make;
Cinderella99 (Evil Pineapple) X BOG Sour Strawberry F3 (Gushers pheno) F2

17 Likes

Gusherella is a great name!

5 Likes

For sure with that statement.

2 Likes

here’s the gods cookies in flower for anybody who’s curious.

I didn’t make F2s but I’m gonna hit the clone with all the pollen I got :joy: she’s front left

26 Likes

I grew out the “Strawberry Gushers” and it stank up the tent like the red fruit that name it bares! The plant was in a 3L air-pot and as I only let it grow for 4 weeks in veg before flipping it was a “fat bottom girl”, the kind Sir Mix A Lot raps about being as wide as tall :wink:

The smoke is also very much like the namesake. Next round I’d use sweeteners in addition to see how far I can push those terps :smiley:

I forgot to mention I solo cup ran C99 Evil Pineapple too! That thing grew stellar rocks even in a solo cup and you’re 110% spot on the canned pineapple smell!

8 Likes