Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 18)

@misterbee been a little bit more down around here without you bud! Glad you are doing better!

2 Likes

Crashin the board, aye bud!?!:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
Hope youā€™re doing well. Iā€™m very glad you got things worked out.
Itā€™s great to see ya around again! :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Still have a slight ā€œTicker Flickerā€, but regaining strength daily. SINCERE THANKS for your kind words!! SS/BWā€¦mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

20 Likes

Hope you have a full recovery, and good health, miss ta around here @misterbee

4 Likes

As long as the shoe fitsā€¦ Well the plants def do haha!

2 Likes

Always a joy to come across your posts mister :honeybee:
May the Force be with you! :green_heart: :sparkles:
You are loved.

3 Likes

good to see you around here :honeybee:
take care of you and yours please
we love ya man :fire:
@misterbee

6 Likes

Nice to have you back in action!

4 Likes

Yes, welcome back. Sounds like a great giveaway.

5 Likes

There is one heart condition you have @misterbee that will never go away: AN ENLARGED HEART FROM ALL THE LOVE CONTAINED WITHIN!!!

Thanks for being you @misterbee .

:hugs: :honeybee: :heart:

20 Likes

Attention OGā€™ERS

Iā€™ve only ever done this few times previously & never in the public eyeā€¦ BUT Iā€™m looking for some people who would like to be testers!!!

RULES:

Must have experience making seeds

Very simple, I send you seeds, you start them immediately & grow themā€¦ Make seeds, make crosses whatever floats your boat, give them away ect, No worries :+1: could even summit the seeds you make for the upcoming Spring/Fall seed boxā€¦

I just donā€™t have enough time or space to get this done myself within a reasonable abotj of time.

All I want in return is some seeds of the next generationā€¦ thatā€™s itā€¦ & maybe some photos!

Recap: I send you 10 seeds, you grow, make more seeds, send me back 20 seeds. Easy!

Only qualifier is you must be an active member, not someone who signed up today!

Strains Available:

Godā€™s Cookies F1
Parents: Blue God (God Bud X DJ Blueberry) crossed with JOTI Black Cookies (Girl Scout Cookies x Blackberry Kush) Male pollen.
(Goal - Make F2)

Sour Blueberry F1
Parents are: Unknown female Blueberry X BOG Sour Bubble)
(Goal- Make F2)

Violetta
(Purple Paranoia BX1 X Purple Paranoia Paralyzer BX2) (not be confused with other strains with similar names)
(Goal- Make F3)

Unnamed Strain F1
Cinderella99 (Evil Pineapple) X BOG Sour Strawberry F3 (Gushers pheno)
(Goal- Make F2)

Posion Daddy F2
Parents: Kosher Daddy (Jew gold 1974 X Granddaddy Purple) crossed with Durban Poison.
(Goal- Make F3)

IF youā€™re interested, DM or @ me, otherwise Iā€™m not gonna see itā€¦

@DougDawson if you donā€™t mind, the call bell please!

Also move this into an appropriate thread if necessary!

34 Likes

Thatā€™s a damn tasty line up of genetics.

Iā€™m sure a few folks that have the space to run them will jump on your generosity quickly once they see this post.

Have fun guys!

6 Likes

As the one that F2ā€™d theseā€¦ SOMEONE JUMP ON THIS THE PLANT GROWS ROCKS COVERED IN CRYSTALS!!

16 Likes

Nice selections there @CADMAN

Iā€™d be getting the PPP but imma run the DLA 16 next.

7 Likes

@CADMAN Iā€™d be down to test Violetta, remember when those got dropped on here and kinda disappeared after the ladies giveaway for em. Iā€™d love to run em though.

Only catch for me is Iā€™d be looking to do full outdoor season with it and wouldnā€™t be able to drop till spring

7 Likes

You did an amazing job @Pigeonman and we will always continue working together :heart:

6 Likes

@CocoaCoir PPP (Paonia Purple Paralyzer) is different from my strain of (Purple Paranoia Paralyzer) not the same genitcs at all ,) too many strains are PPP lol

5 Likes

I know, not many, if any actually grew them.

2 Likes

@cadman ya that kinda surprised me considering how deep purple they were with even the pollen turning the seedpods purple and how many got tossed around the community, kinda expected to see more grows of it

4 Likes

I can seriously and jokingly say the PD F2 run is why I didnā€™t run Violetta yet. :rofl:

4 Likes