Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 18)

Prob be better to lower threshold to 50 giveaways

2 Likes

How would you even count the amount of give aways?

2 Likes

Yeah I donā€™t know man. It seems that old saying is true. You can please some of the people some of the time but you canā€™t please all of the people all of the time.

When it becomes painful to do a giveaway as this giveaway has become for me itā€™s probably time to quit doing giveaways.

2 Likes

Nah, stick to your rules. If we all can win all the time it takes the magic out of it :sparkles:

11 Likes

19eoxa

7 Likes

I once did a giveaway for 30years old 6ft green eyed curly hair chicksā€¦ still havenā€™t found my girlfriendā€¦ I mean winner :joy:

20 Likes

Sorry to hear this bud. But, ya kinda did it to yourself didnā€™t ya? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I personally like all your different styles. It shakes things up a bit. And has also given a wider variety of the community an opportunity to obtain some of your amazing seeds. Sucks when people cant read or navigate the site though.

Happy Independence Day friend! :slightly_smiling_face:

8 Likes

I have 3 packs of Royal Procession for the first three people who ask for it.

19 Likes

are the best!!

3 Likes

Wtg @darkillusion
Go go go!

3 Likes

Yes please @darkillusion ! :green_heart::v:

4 Likes

Thats one, PM me your address.

5 Likes

You are awesome @darkillusion :grin::fire::raised_hands::grin::fire::raised_hands::grin::raised_hands::pray::raised_hands::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Dibs please @darkillusion

2 Likes

Thats two, PM me your address.

4 Likes

Iā€™d be all over it but I already got some

2 Likes

One pack still up for grabs.

8 Likes

Someone say dibs lol. Hurry up

4 Likes

Dibs please