Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 18)

Man that took a while.
I knew sooner or later I would sink one lol.
Dm incoming…:+1::+1:

4 Likes

dibs please thanks

1 Like

Sorry @Sincitytoker just claimed the last pack I was giving out.

6 Likes

I’m almost there, once I’m done this pack of washers I’ll be at around 80 or so. :innocent: @LoveDaAutos

8 Likes

Nice way to keep track! I just bought my first packs of flips and washers for mailing myself! :fist:t3::facepunch:t3::vulcan_salute:t3:

6 Likes

What ya mailing out? Lol

2 Likes

@NDNCHILD is going to make it rain around here…lol​:grinning::grinning::grinning:

2 Likes

Don’t really want to speak on it much at the moment. If all goes well it will be known in a couple months. :wink: However if you think I’m holding something you want hit me up! I don’t mind at all to get some practice sending in! :grin:

6 Likes

@Sincitytoker @SonsOfAvery @Bobgrows yours seeds just got dropped off into the mail box.

12 Likes

Ty @darkillusion
Very much appreciated
Congrats to the other winners as well

4 Likes

Then you very much @darkillusion !

5 Likes

Hate to hear this also. You have some great genetics and willing to share. Many of members would love a chance at some. And its fun. Sorry it isnt fun for you this go round. I can understand your frustration but remember…. most here really appreciate what ya do. We love ya man. Hope it turns around. Again… I say thanks for what you do.

8 Likes

OH HELL I’M NOT QUITTING!

Everyone in the USA and Canada is welcome to sign up for my giveaway above.

Drawing is at 8:00pm tomorrow night

18 Likes

Woo the roof is on fire! Let that mother fucker burn!

3 Likes

Droppin bombs bro!

1 Like

That’s an awesome move. I was about to edit myself out as I just tied my top two topics and refuse to quit congratulating other winners! :rofl: It’s so much fun here either way. I do think I understood your original sentiment. Your wisdom and generosity are definitely not lost on me! Thank you for helping put great genetics in my hands! @LoveDaAutos

2 Likes

@LoveDaAutos that is a total OG move. Thanks for opening up the wiki

3 Likes

Thank you for the chance at these awesome genetics @LoveDaAutos!:fire::raised_hands::sunglasses::fire::sunglasses::fire::raised_hands::sunglasses::fire::raised_hands::sunglasses:

5 Likes

Pack of OG Kush x Purple Guava to the first dibs in USA or CA.

11 Likes

Dibs for Pete

5 Likes