Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 18)

Hey @LoveDaAutos Thanks for this giveaway.

Thatā€™s one heck of a giveawayā€¦ but itā€™s a little intimidatingā€¦ what with it being so many seeds.

Donā€™t be like me, sign up for LDAā€™s giveaway (if youā€™re in the US or Canada).

1 Like

Hereā€™s a link for everyone. :wink:

4 Likes

Sweet giveaway @LoveDaAutos
Thank you for the chance!
Good luck everyone

2 Likes

Thanks @blowdout2269 never been able to figure out how to do that.

1 Like

My buddy out on the west coast has a Cap Junky growing out on his deck which has turned into a pretty plant. He had one of the Cap Junky crosses also but it got busted up in a wind storm, he said most of the branches snapped off of it.

20 Likes

Thatā€™s gonna be a good collection for someone, all the autos, cap junky and crosses and the haze x AG crazy potent sativa description sold me. Thanks for putting them out there. Gotta say, even though itā€™s gone now, I still support rule 2 =].

3 Likes

Well unfortunately there are a number of members on OG who were being penalized by rule #2 because theyā€™re in the trading post giving away a lot of seeds. I couldnā€™t let that happen.

13 Likes

Just click the time stamp in the upper right corner of the post that u wanna copy. :+1:

2 Likes

Thank you for the opportunity bud, Iā€™m still new here and not nearly as active as most. I havenā€™t been entering giveaways for that very reason, but I got an alert for this one and wanted to take a shot at it.
What you do for the community is appreciated and your views for restrictions are understandable :tumbler_glass:

5 Likes

Thanks to @darkillusion
Seeds arrived safely today :pray:

16 Likes

@hoss8455 impure kush landed today thanks.

4 Likes

Wow what a huge giveaway @LoveDaAutos
Thank you for your generosity sir.:+1::+1:

1 Like

I mean it is PRETTY generous. I donā€™t even need to win all of that. Iā€™d take 2 a pass on the rest but thanks for the opportunity anyway glad you opened it up @LoveDaAutos

2 Likes

Hella nice @LoveDaAutos thank you for a a chance to snag some awesome beanā€™s brother someoneā€™s going to win big haha :muscle::raised_hands:

1 Like

Free pack of Royal Procession to the first person who asks for it.

12 Likes

I already have some but itā€™s nice to be the first one. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Thanks for sharing the wealth @darkillusion !

6 Likes

Iā€™ll pass too but dibs for practice/old times sake.

3 Likes

@Thats_bank call dibs, free seeds!

2 Likes

Iā€™ve already got a pack canā€™t be greedy lol

5 Likes