Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 18)

Dibs please dibs

10 Likes

PM me your address.

7 Likes

Ill call dibs if nobody else hasnt

3 Likes

You just missed it.

3 Likes

I tried to say “dibs” but it said more than 10 characters required and i went to a full blown panic :joy::joy::joy:

7 Likes

Damnit outta likes but I know that feeling :joy:

5 Likes

I suck at bein at the right place at the right time😂

1 Like

Don’t worry to much. I still have some left to give out at a later time.

8 Likes

@darkillusion have you decided not to enter the giveaway drawing ending at 8pm tonight?

1 Like

Hahahaha I’ve been 10 minutes late every time :joy:

I am going to pass on this give a way. If I won any of those packs it would be a long time before I could even think about using them. So I would rather see someone else win them and actually grow them out.

8 Likes

Go @darkillusion looks like Christmas :christmas_tree: in July! :santa::sunglasses::v:

1 Like

Yeah that’s always the hope to see some of them grown out.

3 Likes

That’s what I tried to say…then @LoveDaAutos twisted my arm and made me sign up.

I swear…he twisted my arm! My rolling arm too! :grin:

4 Likes

My grow plans got changed again…was planning on doing something neat after my Goji Ghash run, but I am doing a recovery seed run for my private grow group. So everything is getting pushed back.

6 Likes

Pete I got a letter from Canada Post asking me not to send any more envelopes to you as you get so many there is a backlog that is getting worse. What were they talking about?

12 Likes

@#$%ing @THCeed bastard! :rofl:

6 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl:I don’t know what y’all have going on but it sure is fun to watch

2 Likes

Like the movie Miracle on 34th street, when they bring in the sacks of mail to santa. Yeah like that :joy:

1 Like

@CanuckistanPete next mailbox upgrade
download (16)

13 Likes