Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 18)

@darkillusion packaged arrived well,

thank you!

10 Likes

^
I believe AMG Sour × Royal Kush. :wink:

6 Likes

Ahhh, the early morning lurk when the halls are quiet…

3 Likes

ECHO ECHo ECho Echo echo :joy:

2 Likes

You would be correct. :grinning: :+1:

5 Likes

Up for grabs today! Real true beans straight from Jamaica :jamaica:!

Only RULE is can not have won in the last month from me.

18 Likes

Dibs please

3 Likes

Come on down and send that addy by DM and off it goes to you! :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

3 Likes

Thank you @OhNo555 you are awesome!

3 Likes

I would not go that far, but thanks for the compliment! :rofl::laughing::rofl::laughing:

4 Likes
4 Likes

@OhNo555 Nice giveaway bud. I cant believe i missed out

5 Likes

Send me your addy!:partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

5 Likes

Go boy Go! Way to giveaway these genetics this is the right place to get these spread about. Too bad don’t know more about the strain would probably be a good co-op runner.

1 Like

Waiting on your addy bro :sunglasses:

I don’t think those people on that island are all that organized. I was over there for 6 weeks and did not want to come back they are the coolest laid back people in the word! :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face:

Hello everyone! Gonna be giving away what is looking to be my fav plant this year, so, a six pack of feminized Lennon Skywalker. First I must retire to the workshop and design a puzzling conundrum of thunkasaures titillation.
To be continued…

8 Likes

Dibs on those bad boys @PioneerValleyOG! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

I wish he gonna come up with some obscure question about the background of a movie! Lmao​:rofl::rofl:. He makes sure you have to put some work in I love it

2 Likes

Next ones up for grabs won’t be that easy!:partying_face::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

1 Like