Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 18)

Received the BOG Blue Kush pollen today @DougDawson! Thank you very much, I really appreciate it!!

9 Likes

That big, BIG pack in the middle, is from me.

2 Likes

Lol! Thanks bro! Somehow I donā€™t doubt this! :rofl::heart::heart::green_heart::green_heart:

2 Likes

I want it lol

Wooow lmao how was I so late I typed this hours agoā€¦ I space cadeted I think thatā€™s a wordā€¦Cadeted sure sounds legit :joy:

5 Likes

Lol :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
PM me your address I can get a pack in the mail for you.

7 Likes

Just so everyone knows I only have 14 packs of Royal Procession left to give out now.

23 Likes

@DougDawson Is there any fundraisers or give a ways coming up that you know about I can donate a pack or two of my Royal Procession before they are all gone?

12 Likes

Talk to @Oldjoints heā€™s trying to get a fundraiser together for st.jude

3 Likes

@Oldjoints if that is true please send me a PM.

4 Likes

I would take 1 to put away for the winner of The Wreckage Master Bastard Cup.

5 Likes

Never heard of that?

4 Likes

Oh yeah? Itā€™s about to get lit!! :fire:

3 Likes

Thatā€™s cause I havenā€™t started it yet. But just about every member that has got beans from me has them. Going to start it this fall.

10 Likes

sounds like a killer channel to network with some fellow ogā€™s , if i am able to, love to be a part of it, not sure i have any seeds from you yetā€¦lololol

3 Likes

What is it, a grow off or something like that?

2 Likes

i have 2 sets of that! Thanks!

3 Likes

Whatā€™s the lineage on that Royal Procession again brother? I see you homie always giving on here man, just wanna say thanks for alway being triple OG! Amazing spirit, love it :facepunch:

5 Likes

Just a friendly grow and show. Iā€™m going to try and get a few bean packs together for the winner.

3 Likes

Love for you to be part of it.

1 Like

Iā€™ve got one growing outdoors - pics to come

1 Like