Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 7)

i m ight have thosw so no g uess

palladium
is it

1 Like

Palladium doug

Palladium :green_heart:

Well it looks like @justdrew picks up a pack of Drunken Mac with Palladium.

4 Likes

Thanks everyone.
Time to water

Many thank yous Doug. I have a MAC 11 hybrid on deck, so mixing more MAC into it should be interestingā€¦in 6-9 months.
@Osogreene Also watering. Playing the ph bounce tonight.

1 Like

Ok now ladies and gentlemen, going to take a break. Please fire over your address and strain you won so I can send them off. That includes you @Bobgrows :slight_smile: See you all in a bit. My plants need watering as well. bong4

7 Likes

Have a good night ogā€™ers!!!

2 Likes

Thank you @DougDawson that was fun congrats to all the winners.

1 Like

Yes Sir!!! :v:
Thank you!!

1 Like

@justdrew
I actually have it down pretty good in coco
All I have ever done is maybe 60 0r so runs lol
It always tries to rise week 4 or so but Iā€™ve done runs never checking shit lol

1 Like

Have a great nite @DougDawson
Iā€™m done
Wait up

Day 21 hella jelly
And Ex wifes

2 Likes

Damn!!! Take the gal out for dinner and drinks and miss 300+ posts in one thread! Congratulations winners! Overgrow this planet!!!

6 Likes

Man I always forget to check this thread.

2 Likes

Welcome to my world! kkkk

Damn 136 posts overnight, looks like a lot of love going around! Way to be @DougDawson @Budderton and anyone else here spreading seeds to the community :v:t2::v:t2:

4 Likes

WHEW! lol only 300 posts to read through this morning lol @Budderton & @DougDawson yā€™all just tossed a lot of :fire: here last night in a wonderful display of that OG spirit! Congrats to all the lucky winners!!

3 Likes

Morning folks!! Left for the night and bombs went off!! Congrats to the winners and once again thanks @Budderton and @DougDawson!! OG to the core!!

Good morning everyone! I have sebringā€™s revenge x lavender frosting up for grabs. Half the offspring will be 1:1 cbd:thc. Free wordwide shipping. 10 packs total.

11 Likes