Greenbeans506's Saturday giveaway thread

Hello folks! I’ve made the Saturday giveaway its own topic becuase it tends to get buried in the Free seeds and clones thread :relaxed: :call_me_hand:

Some details on the genetics that are being given away:

Purple Candy Cake F2 (versions 1 & 2) (Maritime Seeds)

• Photoperiod
  • Regular
  • 65-70 days

This is the second generation of my ‘Purple Candy Cake’ line. It has been broken into two versions, they have the same select F1 father and different F1 mothers.

F2 V1- Tight, frosty, rounded buds with dark purple/black fan leaves, green or purple speckled calyxes. Earthy hash flavors, potency ++

F2 V2- there are two main expressions (pheno subgroups), first is a small yielding, very frosty plant with dark purple/ black fan leaves. This phenotype generally has a sharp acrid berry smell with some plants exhibiting a hot strawberry jam type aroma. The second group is heavy yielding thick chunky colas, green fan leaves and bright pink/red buds. The aroma of this subgroup is creamy strawberry cereal.

F2V2 pheno subgroup 1-

F2V2 pheno subgroup 2-

The parental lineage to the F1s is:

Tropicanna Punch Bx1 mother from Oni Seed Co

Wedding Cake F4 father from Seedjunky Genetics
Afghani Special F2 (untested)

• Photoperiod
  • Regular
  • Flower time- ?

This is my F2 of ‘Afghani Special’ originally bred by KC Brains. The line combines a landrace
Afghanistan with ‘Double Afghani’ which appears to be a worked Afghanistan landrace.

The F2 selections were made from a 60 plant stress testing phenohunt (heat, light, drought, humidity) in 2018. The plants displayed narrow leaflets, and large colas for an indoor crop, some over 1.5ft in length and 3 inches wide. They are not overly dense, which could also have to do with the conditions during the phenohunt. But this trait meant almost zero budrot from all females in the hunt.

The mother was a vigorous female with quick flower onset and longest buds crossed to best secondary branching, quick flower onset male.

Photos from the F1 hunt-

Lastly, I am always open to trades for interesting genetics. Currently am after landraces, hierlooms, and Subcool gear. But would also love to try some of your creations :relaxed: :pray: :call_me_hand:

Alright, lets get this going!!

-Greenbeans :call_me_hand: :beers:

49 Likes

First giveaway for today will be 10 seeds of each version Purple Candy Cake F2 (20 seeds total)

We’ll have 2 winners for this-

1. @PeaceCoast
  2. @Tracker
  3. @Smooth
  4. @Slick1
  5. @Jimdoors
  6. @misterbee :us:
  7. @BuckeyeBeanz
  8. @LedZeppelin
  9. @mota
  10. @Kronnkk
  11. @ShiskaberrySavior
  12. @Cadizzles :canada:
  13. @BudWhisperer
  14. @Jameslax :us:
  15. @blkbelt65
  16. @RadioWaves
  17. @killabud
  18. @Weednerd.Anthony :us:
  19. @buckaroobonsai :us:
  20. @Piter :es:
  21. @Gman :us:
  22. @LtShDc
  23. @Maddawg
  24. @Abbbian
  25. @A-Loc
  26. @503BudMan
  27. @laquiqa
  28. @carbon
  29. @Kgrim
  30. @Sincitytoker
    (add more numbers as needed)

Open to anyone anywhere. Draw will happen in about 2 - 3 hours

Goodluck!! :relaxed: :call_me_hand:

29 Likes

Thank you @greenbeans506 for this opportunity,

3 Likes

In this for sure!

3 Likes

thanks for the chance! the purple candy cake looks awesome

2 Likes

Thank You @greenbeans506 these look awesome!

3 Likes

I like waking up to giveaways, thanks @greenbeans506 !

2 Likes

Those are some beautiful buds! Thanks for the giveaway :pray:

3 Likes

Gorgeous stuff man, thanks for this awesome opportunity on this fine Saturday morning !
@greenbeans506

3 Likes

Europe and UK?

Count me in if it’s not a problem, if it’s not feasible no worries i understand.

Thank you

2 Likes

Thanks mr.@greenbeans506!! Beautiful work!

Gman is in at #21, peace

3 Likes

Definitely be interested in those if I don’t win lol
I’d be into a trade thanks.

2 Likes

Best of luck everyone! and keep an eye out a bit later in the day, i plan to do a Afghani F2 giveaway plus one for the canuks on here (fertilizer that probably cant be shipped international)

@Star_Dog Absolutely, Europe and UK are more than welcome! trying to spread PCC as far and wide as possible. I will send anywhere, whether it makes it or not, that is another story. :relaxed: :call_me_hand:

@ShiskaberrySavior For sure, if you dont win feel free to shoot me a PM, would love to do a trade :pray:

6 Likes

Thank you so much, @greenbeans506, for this fab opportunity! d8JBdDJ Good luck to everyone!

#9, #9, #9

2 Likes

I’m in the same boat as Shiska, mr.@greenbeans506. Those are some pretty flowers. I’d love to get in touch if I don’t win. peace

2 Likes

Thanks @GMan please do!!

1 Like

Thanks a lot @greenbeans506!!
Awesome giveaway!!
:seedling: :v: :clap: :clap: :clap:
:hugs:

1 Like

Thanks @greenbeans506 really awesome of you :v:

1 Like

I almost wanna throw my hat in for more! Good on you @greenbeans506 i knew you were gonna be a great addition here at OG. Much respect

3 Likes

Already won some of these or I’d be all over it. They look awesome!

Pretty good “hello, my name is” intro for a new member…welcome aboard @Greenbeans506…there’s a few on here from NB.

3 Likes