Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 8)

This is a thank you to several of my friends.
First
@BigMike55 Thank you, the Tropicanna arrived. :pray:
@ReikoX Thank you, the Ghost Rose arrived. :pray:
@BasementBeans Thank you, the assorted seeds arrived. :pray:

I am ever thankful for the generosity I have seen here on this site. I hope and pray that I will be able to respond in kind more often in the future.
There are plans afoot! :thinking:

8 Likes

Thanks @Kcity87 for the seeds of Sebrings Revenge x Lavender Frosting! They arrived now !

:heart: first pack ever, first gift from OG and a great responsability !!

Lets GROW IT!

17 Likes

Excellente!!!

1 Like

Im running Lavender Frosting right now. 39 days in flower.
Stinky as hell and greasy.

14 Likes

Oh man, i did search every corner of this forum and internet looking for a picture of this lavander frosting!! thanks for this mental connection :stuck_out_tongue: :heart:

4 Likes

Go here.

Theres lots of pics of my current grow.
Also check out the Tropicana Poison im running.

8 Likes

Always happy to hear they made it @MoBilly have fun

2 Likes

To @corey the magnificent!

I had to come home early from work and lo & behold look what I found?!

…so as I was opening them up they each slipped out just “happened” to fall right into my sand box;
I didn’t notice it happening so when I closed up the box to put it away and heard a rattling sound I knew something was up. When I opened the box to see what had happened they all “fell out”, and would you know it, right into a shot glass that just “happened” to be laying about and for some reason had the letters GSC x Chem91 S1 written on it?

To continue, I feel so dumb as I also had a full bottle of distilled water with me and when moving it I sneezed; which scared my :parrot: “bubbles”, but also made me spill some into the cup that had caught the seeds!

WELL. To end this long story of my “misshap” I’ve decided to try something new and instead of storing these particular beans of pure :fire: in my fridge with the other seeds that I’m going to experiment with warm storage.

I’ll check on how storing the seeds in a warm and wet environment goes for their longevity tomorrow evening and report with y’all how things go. I may be onto a new thing here! :+1:

(:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Thanks so much @corey ! If all three want to grow 1x = STS, 1x = seeds 1x = SMOKE. :hugs:)

18 Likes

I hear how Corey has learned how to do these in his sleep.

10 Likes

Good tomorrow morning to all you guys doing it in Australia and New Zealand! I would like to ship some seeds down there. Looking for up to five Aussies or Kiwis that want to try some crazy Canadian herb seeds.
You can check out what I’m working on here. Buddertons Tomfoolery
Hit me up on PM if interested. Cheers!:grin::peace_symbol:

21 Likes

Do u even sleep @Budderton

5 Likes

I’ve got a bad compulsion to make beans!:grin:

8 Likes

And distribute them over the whole planet! Pure OG spirit!

4 Likes

@Budderton is wanting to start a wild fire!

That TangWad from @repins12 is doing great for me. Big fast growing plants. Just about to start budding!

3 Likes

Don’t call @repins12 a tangwad! Him my friend!

2 Likes

You’re a real fogdogin’ tangwad!

3 Likes

Ok so I almost didn’t post this thank you because it feels like bragging… that’s how excited I am about this one.

Thank you @Eagles009 !!

Edit: sorry for poor lighting, too lazy to get up and take a decent pic

12 Likes

Hey I’m still rookie status compared to the strains most of you have. Before 2021 all I had was bagseed… literally bagseed

Lol why withdrawal your post there was nothing wrong with it

5 Likes

nice step up, eh?