Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 8)

I give mine out more then a hooker gives out :exploding_head:

9 Likes

@DougDawson that’s wonderful! :hugs:

3 Likes

@CADMAN
I thought whores give it out and hooker would like some type of compensation for leaving

2 Likes

Did someone say my name. No oh
Yes sir you are correct. I always expect compensation.

6 Likes

Lmao :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

4 Likes

Hey all, for my Birthday I will be giving away a bunch if seeds to whomever stops by my page later!

Plan to ski for most of the day and will be home in 5 or 6 hours, hope to see yas then!

17 Likes

Have a great time @Jinglepot !!! :ski:

3 Likes

@Jinglepot
Ya have fun Fellow grower

3 Likes

Well I’m excited! Who sent this?? The only thing I can think is @JohnnyPotseed? I didn’t order these tho. Are these my freebies? There was no name on the envelope or seeds. :thinking:

8 Likes

Looks like @Mr.Sparkle work.
Guessing from the temp strip that came with it.

6 Likes

yeah would of been me

10 Likes

when seeds start to get given away in here we all be like

3 Likes

lol I was in the process of saying that was you, Mr.Sparkle but you beat me to it cuz!

5 Likes

Such a pretty card .
Thanks again
May the force b with you, skywalker arrived
@Bobgrows

4 Likes

When the other guy said your name, it clicked! It’s been a couple weeks and I forgot all about this! I’m so excited! You hooked me up!! Thank you so much! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

Idk how you’d forget something like that !
Just the names give it away if you follow along !!

3 Likes

@Mr.Sparkle Can’t go wrong with fem autos. I’m gonna try to grab some for the spring and get an early auto outdoor harvest in by mid july here in NY before the photos start flowering.(it will be my first time trying autos) If that’s the case then I’m going to dedicate my photo outdoor as a seed run and polinate every plant I put out there (most likely clones this year)

5 Likes

He didn’t even tell me what/how many he was sending lol I had NO idea! It was a complete surprise. It feels like Christmas has followed me into 2022 :joy: you have no idea how much I appreciate this @Mr.Sparkle :star_struck: I owe you!

5 Likes

Ok now it’ my turn with a mystery lol I got a pack of some BlueBerry auto standard seeds from someone that didn’t put their user name on the flip. it’s from Arkansas if that helps refresh anyone’s memory?

the list of DMs was overwhelming to try going through to find who lol

3 Likes

I think from Alaska!?
I just got the same!
Thank you !

3 Likes