Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 8)

They were a nice couple. Peas in a pod you might say.

5 Likes

Coulda been twins. Siamese style.

4 Likes

@Oldtimerunderground got the package today! Thank you so much, what a way to end the year :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::+1:

Is this the Australian bastard cannabis?

8 Likes

Yes thatā€™s the one! @lilmanbigplan was kind enough to give me a bunch earlier this year, and I thought you might like some :grin:

Happy New Year!! :partying_face:

5 Likes

Hrs posted in his thread since that but hasnā€™t been on the free seeds thread since .

2 Likes

I have not been on here much trying to get things done while the weather holds so I must have missed something.
You mean to say that BERSERK was not on the level?!?
:scream:
Iā€™m shocked and dismayed! My faith in people is shaken to the core! How could I have missed some sign that would have prepared me for this horrible news!!!

8 Likes

Its been a heck of a year, my friends. Hopefully we can all have an Awesome 2022. May all your plants be spidermite free. May all your plants yields exceed your expectations.
HAPPY NEW YEAR!

14 Likes

lol yeh what he says ā€¦and, Are ya Gonna F2 That?! :rofl: :crazy_face:

6 Likes

Iā€™m just waiting to see if he comes in with another puppet acct lol

8 Likes

Just wanna say a happy new year to everyone here in the FSFC thread. Hope 2022 is a banner year for everyone here! :v:t2:

5 Likes

Nope, his last post was the same night as the fiasco. Neither have posted since.

ezgif.com-gif-maker (21)

10 Likes

Happy New year to all you nuts! May this year bring you and yours a double dose of love, happiness and peace! And may you prosper in every good thing that you lay your hands to this year! God bless you all!
:pray::v::cowboy_hat_face:

10 Likes

my magic 8-ball says yesā€¦

6 Likes

He is already here among usā€¦creepy.

5 Likes

Happy New Year yā€™all, stay safe!

3 Likes

wasap dudes

6 Likes

When we gonna have fun here?

:rofl:

4 Likes

I donā€™t know. I have had fun once before, and it didnā€™t feel like this.

7 Likes

7 Likes

Thereā€™s a suspicious lack of fun hereā€¦

4 Likes