Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 8)

Here is a Pink Floyd tidbit:

The names Pink and Floyd came from two of Syd Barrett’s favourite Carolina bluesmen, Pink Anderson and Floyd Council, which he merged together and voila!

2 Likes

@BasementBeans
Thank you so much!

11 Likes

The very first pack out there! Have fun.

I don’t see you signed up for my new years giveaway, go pick a number!

9 Likes

Whoa! Is that some

Nice!

5 Likes

Oh yeah!!! I have heard of it but never seen any. Yet. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

hell yah man I love me some f2s.
thanks for the love junior.
happy new year everybody.

3 Likes

FRIENDLY GIVEAWAY REMINDER!!!
For all of you that will not be busy partying the night away, me and the wife @Pluckyevil will be doing a bunch of giveaways after a bit. There will be a few different seeds up for grabs.

All fems
-(HelenaxPBB)xGelato
-(PBBx?)xGelato
-Some good ole Seedsman White Widow
-Mixed older cali genetics for anyone interested in sifting through older cali strains that got mixed 12 years ago.

15 Likes

Im just hangin’ with my cats tonight so I’ll be here watching and hanging out.

3 Likes

I’m down for some fun!!!

1 Like

@chronix how many cats you got?

2 Likes

It’s crazy on the west coast, having a bath…might make it to ten! A 21 month old seems to have tapped my reserves!

5 Likes

I’m struggling to make it too bud :laughing:

2 Likes

Well, I had 4. But this winter I seemed to have gained another cat that was homeless.

1 Like

You talkin bout us?

If so, what it is hep cat?

1 Like

Also spending New Years with my cats.
-Had plans, but well, we all know.

2 Likes

You guys an gals are all cats too !

2 Likes

Overgrow - Where the cool cats hang out!

7 Likes

That’s kind of you. We have three ANC’s a dog. Our Maine Coon had a grooming appointment today and he shred my arm while trying to get him in the travel crate. Bloody mess lol

2 Likes

Perhaps one of the easiest to clone plants I have kept. Faster to throw new roots than anything else I have rooted… Got some growing out now actually :slight_smile: If you can’t make clones of this plant, you’re cursed is all I gotta say LOL… It practically wants to cut itself and jump in a cloner…

5 Likes

images

10 Likes