Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 8)

It’s gotten better… ifish has been really helping alot along w cdnbuddy… I think what was wrong was a fear of overfeeding causing me to underfeed over and over and over… finally stopped my love affair with going too little on feed… awaiting results… just germinated 6 more seeds… broke the top off 1… so 5 going now in propogator and 4 in tent that have been underfed severely

Also I think my light is really making it difficult… just seems to cause them to need more of something I haven’t nailed down … but we were thinking it’s mg

More cal-mag
You using led?
Add Epsom salt at every watering
Gypsum for calcium

2 Likes

Yes a gavita pro 1700e in a 4 by 4 … essentially my whole ceiling is a light

1 Like

Not posting your grows? That could help as you go along.

3 Likes

Had to turn sideways or light was blinding phone cam

I was trying to stay up but it’s getting to be that time. PBB I’ll get you next time.
Happy New Year Everyone

3 Likes

Read .read.read.ask .knowledge is power trail an error will help you learn

2 Likes

Same same. I made it to 11:20, but I’m stoned and my eyes are closing without my permission.

3 Likes

I have been using calimagic for calmag… plus epsom for added mg

Lol it’s 1:22 here I’m wiped out

1 Like

@Terpsnpurps
In thst 4x4 please do not run it at 100 %

2 Likes

If I win some pbb I’ll share w ya!!!

2 Likes

@Terpsnpurps
Are u in coco

1 Like

I am at a certain ppfd… I have a meter and all that jive… have my ppfd very low atm … at 290-300

In promix hp cc

1 Like

Temps 79-82
Humid 55-60
Using a 1-1-1 ratio… w cal mag added to ro water ph at 6.1 6.2
Ec was .83
Too low

Find a mentor using your nutes an pro mix almost certain you can find that on here

3 Likes

Yeah for sure man… they have been helping alot… this whole place does actually… I’ve learned so friggin much since I joined and continue to every day… I get on here and check OG before I eat breakfast lol… I shall keep u updated on my grow brother

4 Likes

Start a grow log and maybe invite a couple growers to watch an help

1 Like