Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 8)

Lol my personal cringe level was up! Congrats on a wicked strain! OG rules

2 Likes

Lol I do the same when Iā€™m highā€¦rewrite msgs 30 times

by now Iā€™m just like fuck itā€¦were all stoners saying dumb shit half the timeā€¦

Like calling each other tagwads. :wink:

3 Likes

The emojis was enough I knew you were playingā€¦

Rule of thumbā€¦emojis mean love :heart:

2 Likes

I delete 90% of mine before I post. I try to never come across mean or disparaging and I over analyze everythingā€¦Yup might be the dabs :smiley::+1:

9 Likes

We are cyber brothers from another mothers then, except I might be a touch more trigger happy. But never mean.

4 Likes

but ya gotta be sometimes. I hear @Slick1 likes it when people are mean to him. He even thinks it works with his plants, you should hear what he says to those poor girlsā€¦

2 Likes

@Slick1 holds a special spot on OG, like the one imperfect knot on an otherwise perfect Persian rug. The back and forth between @Nagel420 and @Slick1 keeps us all howling but we know itā€™s love :green_heart::heart_eyes::blush::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

4 Likes

I was thinking more like that stain on your favorite shirt that you donā€™t wanna get rid of, but if you wanna walk all over him like heā€™s a Persian Rug, he might like that too :wink:

Oops, are we being evil talking about him while heā€™s sickly and sleeping? Whatever, heā€™ll deal with it and like it! ROFL

3 Likes

I found 2 strains I was gifted from here , baggy date said 1999 and what strains, blueberry x skunk #1 and C99, well I never in my right mind thought these seeds would even germinate but wow I have them growing healthy, out of 3 blueberry 3 germinated doing great at 5 nods eachā€¦

The C99 Wasnā€™t so healthy out of 3 seeds one germinated doing well and I am just blessed to have these still alive and still around lol OG LIVES!!!

6 Likes

Impressive, 22yr old seeds. How were they stored??? And did you do anything different to sprout em? (scarification, cold, etc?)

Pure gold :joy::joy::joy:
Feel better @Slick1

2 Likes

My wife was going through crated boxes when we relocated from the west to east and when she came across them she gave them to me in a Gum tin container with a rice bag zippy and inside was 2 small zip bags fking Incredible and I just did the same germination method as I do with every seed I have,.

6 Likes

Thatā€™s great! Iā€™m happy they made the journey! Lol @bunny.

3 Likes

Youā€™re welcome!

2 Likes

do u still looking for some gardener to grow your beauties ? i always be interested in new strains and beans.

just started my Breeding Room construiction yesterdayā€¦ :stuck_out_tongue: :brazil: :man_farmer: a

2 Likes

I just like it cause then I have a reason to be mean back :smiling_imp:

More like the most perfect knot in the rug you canā€™t help but notice :smirk:

Just imagine if I didnā€™t pull through and this was one of the last things you said about meā€¦ how hilarious would that be?! :laughing:

Almost back on my feet. Hoping to take it easy this weekend and get the rest I should have been getting yesterday and today to get back to normal.

8 Likes

Ive seen some particularly nice persian rugs in my day.
Just saying

3 Likes

Me too, but one time I wiped out and broke my ass after stepping on a @Slick1. :wink:

3 Likes

Iā€™d heard heā€™d been to a Pink Floyd concert! Isnā€™t that a bit too slicky @Slick1 !? Maybe just rumors! What say you @BigMike55!?

@BigMike55
The Persian I knew didnā€™t have carpet or rugs
Just a landing strip.
Or hall way runner :running_man:ā€ā™‚ :thinking: :sweat_smile: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :wink: :rofl:

5 Likes