Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 8)

Nice party this morning. Happy New Year to everyone .

2 Likes

That would be sweet! Any more info on them?

2 Likes

I sent @YoBigdaddy a package a few days ago. From my understanding @Abbbian has a contact in bahia. The package I received came from bahia. It took about 8 months to make it happen. Me and abbbian spent a lot of time working on this deal, mostly abbbian. We were in contact quite a bitā€¦ I put 13 seeds in plain water and 10 opened within 4 days.

9 Likes

Excellent! Are these landrace seed or the modern versiom?

4 Likes

They are supposed to be the real dealā€¦

4 Likes

No likes left today.:heart::heart::heart:
Great job sticking with your plan. It sometimes takesca long time to seal the deal. So worth it!

4 Likes

From the looks of the seeds and the time it took to germinate them, I feel real good about them

6 Likes

Same here lol. :heart:

1 Like

Any stripes on the seed?

2 Likes

They are beautiful!

9 Likes

I havenā€™t seen an ugly one yet :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

5 Likes

@Qtip
Did you notice I won the ppb and then gifted them to you

3 Likes

Morning folks! Happy New Years Day!

1 Like

I did @Osogreen, thank you very much, I apologise for the tardiness of my appreciation. What brought about your generosity? If you send me your safe addy Iā€™d like to send you something.

2 Likes

No I need nothing
Just wanted to see you get them.
Make sure you send @bassman5420 you addy

2 Likes

Awesome sauce right there
Quick recipe

Everyone have a great New yr
Iā€™m out till tonight

3 Likes

Pretty seeds. I just looked at the Cabeca de negro seeds i have and they look roughly the same. Some speckles but no stripes. Mark the uniform brown seeds with no speckles or stripes if you get a minute before germination. Like to see if there is a difference in the outcome. Stripes can mean outcrossing has happened.
Its possible two populations of Bahia have been mixed. If the different populations have grown separately long enough perhaps it would produce Speckles or stripes. Not sure. Places like Afghanistan produce seeds with stripes and there is a lot of genetic cross pollination going on, often with a mix of short and tall phenotypes, representing northern Sativas and local kush genetics used.

1 Like

I grow cleome next to the outdoor ladies! A few years ago I had some in the front yard and neighbors thought I was growing pot, blatantly in the front yard! ROFL had to show them the differenceā€¦

Whereā€™d you find a spy photo of @JohnnyPotseed ???

WTF?!?! WHY ??? interesting twist for sure, and STILL learning useless trivia here :rofl:

Damn you and @Pluckyevil look like you guys had fun last night! Good show!

4 Likes

300 posts! Looks like this thread rang in the new year.

Happy new year OG

3 Likes