Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 8)

Probably nothing to do with an entire thread devoted to hyping sideways Cindy, the west leaning chronic.

3 Likes

I’ve been trying to get any breath strains, I had some grandpa’s breath that was good years back. So far all I have gotten ahold of is the blue dream x mendo breath. It smelled great, just waiting for the cure.

1 Like

Lol! Good ole Cindy… She was a fun gal indeed. I just happen to have a handful of her children (C99/HBXPBB)xGelato left. Maybe a couple of them will make their way out later as well heh.

7 Likes

I didn’t realize that this was a hype strain.lol I thought this was an old classic by now.

1 Like

Aah very nice! I have not popped any of the blue dream x mendo breath yet.

2 Likes

See I thought PBB itself had been around for a while. But lots of people have been after it lately (not the crosses I made but the Thug Pug).

4 Likes

I think allot of it just comes down to reputation even at the consumer level. Any time PBB is mentioned around these parts it’s quick sales and a higher ticket. I got a plate of PBB allong with a few others recently and people were shocked when I told them the PBB is same ticket no extra charge… great strain for sure but also have wondered what all of the “hype” is about. Now that I won some of those beans I’ll have to grow them myself and see!

4 Likes

I been after your crosses. Lol

1 Like

Anyone around?
:eyes::face_with_monocle::thinking:

3 Likes

lol It IS quite in here

1 Like

No likes, but yes. :wink:

It is… was wondering if anyone is interested in some seeds?

2 Likes

Is it something I’ll grow soon? :laughing:

1 Like

Of course lol. Always inteŕested in seeds lol.

Please please please

First off . I have a bag of mix. Came from a seed bank going out of business. If you like to be surprised this is for you. Over 40 seeds…

this is some of what’s in there…

lol an old saying comes to mind, about shaking a hundred dollar bill in a whorehouse…

2 Likes

omg love me some mystery

Very interesting. Surprises are the best. :wink:

1 Like

Answer this…
What do my grandsons call me?

1 Like