Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 8)

The filtering algorithm is no joke! Full sentences, real words, appropriate length…it’s like my middle school teacher.

haha! @bassman5420 is the chef in our house…I am not so good at it lol

2 Likes

chef

4 Likes

The wife and I both have gone through college level Cooking & Baking school lol so like I said… here it’s more of a ‘joint effort’ we work side by side a lot in the kitchen

Years apart though lol I went through it when I came home from Nam, I didn’t see myself ever getting married so I went through the schooling around 1971-2 and she did it to round out her skills about 12 years ago

3 Likes

Ok, Im not this bad…but sure is funny!
bad cooking Memes & GIFs - Imgflip
WOMAN, YOU'RE SUCH A BAD COOK YOUR HUSBAND MUST TELL YOU TO GET OUT OF THE  KITCHEN. - Misc - quickmeme

2 Likes
Happy 2022! Shall we have another giveaway poll??
  • (PBBx?)xGelato fem
  • (HelenaxPBB)xGelato fem
  • White Widow x Gelato fem
  • BCN Critical XXL x Gelato fem
  • (C99/HBxPBB)xGelato fem
  • Old Cali Fire Mix of regs. (Lots of fire, no guarantees, for exploration purposes only)

0 voters

1 Like

1 vote would be best heh. I screwed it up allowing more.

1 Like

lol I liked the sound of 4 couldn’t decide so glad ya did it that way cuz lol

Not that I’m tossing my hat in the ring or anything lol i just wanna see em go out!

I don’t wanna brag, but I only voted once. :wink:

Lol! Funny thing is there just might be 2-4 strains in 1 giveaway here after a bit :wink:

2 Likes

Ill try to make the next one right, I just copied the one from last night and edited it a little heh.

1 Like

I’m just here for the show cuz You just pass them beans on outta here to these good folks!

I’ve stopped stuffing envelopes for the day and nuttin better to do than hang out in here with y’all for a few lol

POPS sounds right!

lol naw it’s more like ‘ol fart’ or ‘old man’

lol but you’re right cuz it’s mostly ‘POPS’

(C99/HB)xGelato it is then! @Pluckyevil will throw some trivia out there for ya in a sec.

1 Like

Who created the Hemp Car that ran on Hemp Ethanol?

2 Likes

Cheech and Chong! :crazy_face: :rofl:

3 Likes

imageh
@JohnnyPotseed

henry ford did it.

3 Likes

cheech

1 Like