Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 8)

Some very generous bean spreading there @Alaskagrown :raised_hands:

:clap::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

@Alaskagrown heck of a job!! :pray: :clap: :clap: :clap: :hugs:

4 Likes

I got me some-a dem beans from Alasker couple days ago.

5 Likes

Thanks a second time for all your time an energy
@Alaskagrown

4 Likes

@corey :pray:
@Mithridate Merci!
@TestOfOath :pray:

I’ve been through a few mailboxes since joining back so I put my thinking cap on… Nice try!:joy:

Thank you guys for all the awesome sauce! I can’t say it enough! :green_heart:

8 Likes

:fire:
I hope you find a killer mama in there :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

I wish I could like that post 1000 more times! :green_heart:!!

It will all be documented! Good day to be alive! :heart::green_heart:

5 Likes

Got mine today!!!Thanks again Brian!!

2 Likes

@Bobgrows Got a letter today , now I’m not Kushless any more !
Thank You !

4 Likes

Happy you got them and you’re no longer Kush-less.
Let me know how they go.
Might have a few others you’d be interested in. :v::green_heart:

3 Likes

Hey there all you OGers, just finally got to sit down again. Ever try to go to the store and have the tumbler from you dead bolt come off on the end of your key? LOL, so not that I have changed all the hardware on my front door and dropped off all those envelops I showed I realized I have some extra coin flips already made with some nice seeds in them. Anyone around.
Shall-We-Play-A-Game

10 Likes

Got rid of that stack of mail and just couldn’t help yourself eh?

1 Like

Nope, just couldn’t, lol. Mail is messed up too, could not even open one box and the second was stuffed to the brim and this is outside a postal depot. Oh well, gotta get these extra flips out of my hands.

global thermal nuclear war

3 Likes

Global Thermonuclear War? Gotta be either that… or tic-tac-toe. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

We will give it a few minutes to gather the troops and than see what we are going to pass out. Looking at some C99, Molokia Frost, Ultra Early Love, A5 Thai X SSH, MSK, Island Sweet Skunk x DJ Short Blueberry and Lemon Skunk X Bruce Banner that I filled extra flips for.

10 Likes

sounds like some fire

1 Like

Jeez buddy! These are a delight! I was just having a beer at a bar in Albuquerque, and now it looks like I’m gonna have two and see how this shakes out.

2 Likes

Yes sir and every one a creation of an OGer here. There are just some amazing growers in this place. First question in a couple minutes.

3 Likes

People that only get seeds from banks don’t know what they’re missing!

2 Likes

who made the ISS x Blueberry and then a5 thai x ssh if you don’;t mind me asking?

1 Like