Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 8)

We need @BigMike55 here to change this into an acid rock question!! @Nagel420 !!

As I was kindly asking Google the quetions, hundreds of wise a…s were pouring answers!! Sid Barret!!

It was you @Nagel420 Congrats!! loll!!

Looks like @Nagel420 picks up some Ultra Early Love

1 Like

Early love ?
I want that late shit you know 1 month before I die , fall in love :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Saweet!! That’s definitely appreciated for the outdoor efforts!! Sept finish is SWEET

4 Likes

Kudos my dude! I’m keeping my eyes out for this outdoor bush!

1 Like

Be back for more shortly, while we wait…

7 Likes

Lol intermission… ya know they still play those old cartoon shorts at our drive in movie theater between movies :slight_smile: I feel fortunate to still have an operating drive in near me!!

2 Likes

I love those little cartoon refreshments

I used to live in Kansas, and I believe our old drive in is still operating as well!
We used to load a shitload of people in my truck because you just paid per carload.
I still remember the jingle:
The Starlight Drive In gives you more, call 524-2424!
Oh, and it was a triple feature!

4 Likes

Three screens at mine, sound broadcast on FM now, but it was AM, and when I started going, it was pull in the window speakers on poles. They added 2 screens over the years… they do double features with current movies for $10 a head… weekends if you aren’t there by 6pm you aren’t getting in… they always fill the place every weekend

3 Likes

Wichita huh?

1 Like

Fuck yeah buddy! ICT! Ta-town!
They say: “As Wichita falls, so falls Wichita Falls” :rofl::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::wink:
I have a buddy in Chicago with a throat tattoo of a diamond, and in the facets it says ICT (Wichita airport code), and in script underneath it says “Hardly Home, But Always Reppin’” :metal:

2 Likes

I did phones for the teen usa pagent in Wichita, stayed at the huge hotel across from the stadium, 1990 brought my own joints in my tongue of my extra pair shoes.
When someone smelled it they said out load some ones going to jail around here, thst place sucked.
My Friend owns Dutel, did phones on so many sets and award shows atv18 to 20 then used the money make money lol

2 Likes

In 1990 you woukd have been locked away forever there for a joint

1 Like

I can confirm that is a fact. You could have like 22 DUI’S and no shits were given. Weed? Bye bye life

2 Likes

Look at cali vs Canada 1 dui if your American and you can’t get in Canada for 7 or 10 yrs right
America just walk across and your in lol

2 Likes

This only works at the northern border.:sweat_smile:

Ok, we ready for some more Island Sweet Skunk x DJ Short Blueberry?

7 Likes

That is such a ridiculous cross (positively spoken)

2 Likes

Whoa…. 10char